IIT Ropar Biotech Jobs – MSc Candidates Apply for JRF Post
MSc Biotechnology candidates apply for a junior research fellow position that is available at IIT Ropar. IIT Ropar is recruiting msc biotechnology candidates for a JRF post. JRF jobs for msc candidates. Check out all details on the same below:
This job expires in :
For JRF/SRF position: “Design of micro and nanobubble generator”
(1) Job description: Applications are invited for a post to perform theoretical and experimental research work within the field of micro and nanobubbles. This project is part of a DST funded project. This project deals with the design of micro and nanobubble generator for various engineering applications, for example, cleaning, water treatment, flotation, oil-water separation, sterilization etc.. The main purpose is to design and test the nanobubble generator using NTA and DLS.
The ability to work both as part of a team, and independently, coupled with superior communication, organizational and problem-solving skills are required. The duties/responsibilities of the post are outlined in the ‘Job Description’ document and include driving and developing research aims, writing up work for publication and presentation, collaborating with industrial partners, and delivering internal/external seminars and presentations.
(2) Essential qualification: Master degree in Chemical/Mechanical/ Biochemical/ bioprocess or biotechnology/ nanotechnology with a minimum of 65 percent in master and undergraduate degree, GATE/NET qualified.
(3) Salary: 31,000 INR per month+HRA for JRF & 35,000 INR per month+HRA.
(4) Duration: Originally for 6 months but it may be extended up to 3 years based upon the satisfactory performance after review in 3 months.
(5) How to Apply:
Please provide an up-to-date CV, degree certificates and a letter of motivation combined into one PDF, and also the names and contact details of at least one academic referee. Informal enquiries may be made to Dr. N. Nirmalkar through email: [email protected] or Kalyani Agarwal in [email protected]
(6) Deadline: 10/09/2019 TA and DA won’t be provided for the interview.
Dr. Neelkanth Nirmalkar
Department of Chemical Engineering
Indian Institute of Technology
(IIT) Ropar, Punjab 140001, India
View Notification Below
Editor’s Note: msc jobs, msc biotech jobs, msc jobs, biotechnology jobs, biotech jobs, biotechnology jobs, msc careers, msc recruitment, iit ropar jobs, iit ropar careers, iit ropar recruitment. For similar opportunities keep up with the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and also follow us on all of our social media platforms for more such awesomeness. And also check out the Podcast that we have for free listen on SoundCloud.