IISER Tirupati Jobs 2019 – Project Assistant Recruitment
Project Assistant Vacancy at IISER Tirupati. MSc Plant Tissue Culture & Plant Molecular Biology candidates can apply for the Project Assistant 2019 at IISER Tirupati. IISER Tirupati is hiring for Project Assistant. Interested and eligible candidates can check out all of the details on the same below:
This job expires in :
Advertisement No.: 28/2019
Job Name: Project Assistant
Number of posts: 01
Project Name: Deciphering the functional role of receptor-like kinases to modulate the symbiotic nitrogen fixation in chickpea
Description: The goals of this project are to investigate a potentially new signaling mechanism in chickpea (Cicer arietinum) nodule development, and to ask if it has applications in traits of agricultural importance.
PI: Dr. Swarup Roy Choudhury
Funding Agency: Ramalingaswami Re-Entry Fellowship, Govt. of India
Fellowship: Candidates will be eligible for Rs.16,000/- + 10 percent HRA a month according to their academic qualification.
Minimum Qualifications: Bachelors or Masters or equivalent degree with minimum 60% marks or equivalent grade. Experience conducting fieldwork for more than 6 months.
- Candidates having worked on birds, together with mist-netting and bird handling experience.
- Candidates with 4-wheeler driving license.
Tenure: The position is temporary and renewable annually subject to satisfactory performance for a max of 2 years. The position is co-terminus with the project.
How to Apply:
- Applicants must send their application by email addressed to [email protected] attaching duly filled application form available below this advt. (converted into PDF) before or on the final date i.e. 03rd October 2019 by 5.00 P.M. Please mention the name of the Post and Project in the subject line. No other application Form will be accepted.
- All shortlisted candidates will be intimated by email and can attend the interview scheduled to be held on 11 October 2019 at 9.00 A.M. at IISER Tirupati.
- The print from this application form sent by email signed and dated by the applicant together With recent passport size photograph and photocopies of relevant certificates and other testimonials in support of age, qualification, experience etc. would be collected at the time of interview. Applicant must bring all the original certificates at the time of interview for the purpose Of verification, along with one set of photocopies.
Last Day for Application: 5.00 P.M. on 3 October, 2019
View Notification Below
Editor’s Note: IISER Tirupati Jobs 2019 – Project Assistant Recruitment, project assistant jobs, plant tissue culture jobs, msc jobs, msc plant molecular biology jobs, msc project jobs, biology project jobs, iiser tirupati research fellowships, make sure you check out the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and also keep up with us on our YouTube channel for more awesome industry updates.