ICMR-NIV Research Careers – Biotech/Microbiology/Mol Bio Attend Walk-In
PhD Biotechnology/Microbiology/Molecular Biology/Genetic Engineering with relevant experience candidates check out the details of the varios vacancies at ICMR-National Institute of Virology. ICMR-NIV Project. ICMR-National Institute of Virology is hiring msc/bsc/phd candidates as per the details on the same below:
This job expires in :
ICMR-National Institute of Virology, Mumbai Unit
Department of Health Research,
Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India
Haffkine Institute Compound, Acharya Donde Marg,
Parel, Mumbai 400012 – Maharashtra, India
Ph: 022-24134130, 24125309 Fax: 24156484
E-mail: [email protected]
Advt No. 01/2019-20/ICMR Project/NIVMU
Job Name: Research Associate
No. of Posts: 01
Project Name: “Studies on the role of different cell surface receptors of Enterovirus A71 ,
Emoluments: Rs.36,000/- plus 30 percent HRA
Essential Qualification: Ph. D. (Biotechnology/Microbiology/Molecular Biology/Genetic Engineering). Candidate those who have submitted thesis are eligible to apply.
Desirable Qualification: Preference will be given those who are well trained with latest molecular biology techniques like (CRISPR Cas9 technology, Lenti-viral Technoloav and Recombinant DNA Technology)
Age limitation: 35 Years
Date of interview/test: 17.09.2019
How to Apply:
Reporting time for your interview/test is 08:30 – 09:30 am. Candidates arriving late after 09:30 am won’t be entertained under any conditions.
Selection Process: Depending on the number of applicants, written/skill test will be conducted. Question paper will be on relevant subject matters of the concerned position Considering its essential qualification and job requirements, along with, general knowledge, Reasoning skills, quantitative analysis, language and general aptitude etc.. Candidates Successfully qualifying the written/skill test would be considered for interview and/or further Process of recruitment, subject to fulfilment of mandatory eligibility standards in all respects of Qualification, experience and age, etc.. Candidates should be present at the venue in time Before 09:30 am along with duly filled in and signed application form with their bio-data and All original documents along with a single set of photocopies in proof of the educational Qualification, experience, age and identity etc. Late and incomplete applications Won’t be considered. No calculators, log tables, electronics etc. are permitted for the examination. Director, NIV reserves the right to change the venue and other process of Recruiting according to circumstances.
Terms and conditions:
- The number of vacancies can fluctuate.
- These positions are meant for temporary extramural project for appointment only on Temporary contract basis and co-terminus together with the project.
- The advertised posts are tentative without commitment for its own filling. Recruitment will Depend upon demand of job and approval of the competent authority.
- Emoluments: The rates of emoluments/stipend shown in this ad project Specific and may vary according to the sanction of their financing agency of this Project. Payment Of emoluments into the project employee will be determined by availability of funds from the Financing agency.
- Age Concession: Age relaxation is admissible in respect of SC/ST/OBC candidates, Retrenched Government Employees, project employees and ex-Servicemen in Accordance with the instructions issued by ICMR from time to time. Age concession to the Extent of the service left in additional research projects are also admissible for Experienced and skilled persons, subject to approval of competent authority. No age Relaxation will be available for UR position.
- Category once applied won’t be permitted to be changed at a later stage and no communication in this regard will be entertained.
- The cut-off date for age limitation will be on the date of walk-in-interview.
- Reserved category candidates must produce their Caste Validity Certificate. OBC Candidates must possess the latest valid non-creamy layer certification.
- Separate application ought to be submitted for each post reservation. Project for Engagement of the applicant is going to be determined by selection committee/appointing authority.
- Qualification & expertise should be in related discipline/field and out of an institution of repute. The experience ought to have been gained after obtaining the minimal necessary qualification.
- Mere fulfilling the critical qualification doesn’t guarantee the choice.
- Persons currently in regular time scale service under some Government Department / Organizations aren’t eligible to apply.
- No TA/DA will be compensated and the candidate must arrange transport/accommodation Themselves for written test/interview.
- The institute reserves the right to reject or consider some application/candidature.
- Submission of incorrect or false information during the procedure of choice will disqualify The candidature at any point.
- Project employees can’t be allowed to enroll for Ph.D., as a result of time constraints.
- Project personnel will normally be posted at the study siteNonetheless, they can be posted To some other sites in the interest of research work. They’re liable to serve in almost any part of The nation.
- Project personnel shall Have No claim on a regular post in this institute or in any Department of Government of India and their project service Won’t confer any right for Additional transfer or assignment to any other project or appointmenUabsorption in funding Agency or within this institute. Benefits of Provident Fund, Pension Scheme, Leave Travel Concession, Medical claim, etc. aren’t admissible.
- The initial appointment will normally for a period of six months and additional continuation/ Extension of project service will be contingent on the tenure of this project and performance Evaluation of the concerned project employee by his/her project investigator, subject to the approval of the competent authority.
- The Project Investigator and/or Appointing authority reserves the right to terminate the Service of project personnel even during the agreed contract period or contract Period without assigning any reason.
- Leave will be according to the institutional policy for project staff.
- NIV reserves the right to cancel/modify the recruitment procedure at any time, during the Process, at its discretion.
- No accommodation can be provided for any applicant in case the process of TesUinterview gets delayed till late evening or following day/s on account of the overwhelming Crowd of candidates. Candidates are advised to carry their Tiffin box/food items/snacks to avoid inconvenience.
- The decision of the Director, NIV will be binding and final.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- Corrigendum/addendum/further information; if any; in respect of the advertisement, will be published on our websites only.
- A prior intimation of attending interview/test may please be given on our email id: [email protected], together with your own bio-data/CV, at least 2 days prior to the interview/test.
- No candidate will be entertained after 09:30 am on the day of interview/test.
- Candidate should bring his/her duly filled in application form in the prescribed format with a Recent passport size colour photograph together with a detailed bio-data/C. V. and all relevant Documents; in original; with a single set of self-attested photocopies, in proof of his/her Educational qualifications [all certifications and mark-sheets out of 10th Std. onwards], Working experience, age, caste and photograph identification [Aadhar Card/Indian Passport/PAN Card/Driving License etc., failing that his/her candidature won’t be considered. Please Be aware that no candidate will be allowed to enter the premises of NIV without having valid Photo identification. In the same way, entry won’t be permitted to the candidates arrive after 09:30 am.
- Date of interview/written test: as mentioned below each post
- Place of interview/test: Conference Hall of National Institute of Virology,
20-A, Dr. Ambedkar Road, Pune 411001
View Notification & Download Application Format Below
Editor’s Note: ICMR-NIV Research Careers, ICMR-NIV Research Jobs, ICMR-NIV Research Careers, national institute of virology project tech assistant, icmr niv jobs, national institute of virology jobs, icmr jobs, icmr careers, phd jobs, phd jobs, biotechnology ICMR jobs, msc icmr-niv careers. Check out the Biotecnika Times Newsletter – a free service, you can also follow us on all of our social media. Check out the Podcast that we have as well for free listen on SoundCloud.