ICMR-NIE Biotech & Microbiology Scientist Jobs – Rs. 48,000 pm Salary
Project vacancies for msc microbiology and biotechnology and btech biotech candidates at ICMR National Institute of Epidemiology. ICMR-NIE is hiring msc & btech candidates for a microbioology and biotech project scientist position. MSc & BTech jobs at ICMR-NIE. Interested and eligible candidates check out all of the details below:
This job expires in :
ICMR – NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF EPIDEMIOLOGY
Department of Health Research, Ministry of Health
and Family Welfare, Government of India
R – 127, Second Main Road, TNHB, Ayapakkam,
Chennai – 600 077.
Telephone: 044-26136311 / 26136251
Position: Project Scientist- B (Non-Medical)
Project Title: Online Data Management System for Behavioural Surveillance Survey Lite.
Place of posting: ICMR-NIE, Chennai
i. 1 st class Master’s Degree in Microbiology / Bio-Technology (OR) 1 st class B.Tech in Biotechnology
ii. 2 years’ experience in relevant field
Notice: PhD is considered as equal to 3 years’ experience.
Desirable Qualifications and Experience:
- Knowledge of data handling, interpretation and analysis, report writing
- Knowledge of Computer Application
- Use of Statistical packages in handling a large volume of Health Data
Emoluments: Rs.48,000/- + HRA
Age Limit: EWS/General – 35 years SC — 40 years (for example 5 years of age relaxation)
Nature of Duties:
- Visiting labs
- Developing technical reports
Duration: Three (3) months
Date of Walk in Interview 04.10.2019 from 9.00 AM to 10.00 AM at ICMR – NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF EPIDEMIOLOGY, Chennai.
How to Apply:
- Bring the filled-in application with one set of photocopy of qualification and expertise And additional testimonials.
- Candidate must submit all of the certificates/testimonials in original for verification. Candidates who Don’t bring the Original Certificates for written test / Interview won’t be considered.
- Age relaxation is admissible in respect of SC/OBC candidates, Retrenched Government Employees, Departmental Candidates (including projects) and also Ex-Servicemen in Accordance with the instructions issued by the Central Government from time to time. Age concession to the extent of service rendered in ICMR research projects is also Admissible for experienced and skilled men.
- The experience certification should clearly state the nature of work during the period of employment.
- No- Objection Certificate from the present employer (such as Govt. /AB/PSU Servants only).
- All posts are Contractual for the duration offered. The appointment may be renewed After every specific time period subject to satisfactory operation and project requirement.
- The incumbents selected will have no claim for regular appointments under NIE/ICMR Or a continuation of their services in almost any other endeavour.
- TA/DA won’t be compensated by NIE for attending the written test/ interview.
- The Director, ICMR-NIE reserves the right to increase or reduce the number of posts Or cancel the recruitment or re-advertise the posts, without assigning any reasons Thereof, no additional correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- Any additional information can be downloaded from ICMR-NIE site which is Upgraded from time to time.
- Date of Walk-in-Interview could be altered because of administrative reasons, thus, Candidates are advised to check the website before appearing Walk-in-Interview.
The Director/Selection Committee has the right to accept/refuse any application without assigning any reason thereof.
Canvassing and bringing pressure in any kind for shortlisting, employment and interview will be a disqualification and barred from the selection procedure.
View Notification Below
Editor’s Note: ICMR-NIE Biotech & Microbiology Scientist Jobs – Rs. 48,000 pm Salary, msc biotechnology jobs, microbiology careers, icmr jobs, nie jobs, national institute of epidemiology jobs, icmr national institute of epidemiology recruitment 2019. Biotecnika Times Newsletter – a free subscription service that you can avail by signing up for it once. And check out the Podcast we have for free listen on SoundCloud.