ICAR-NRCB Life Science & Biotech JRF Jobs – MSc/MTech & PhD Eligible
Biotechnology & Life Science Junior Research Fellow vacancy available for MSc/MTech and PhD candidates. ICAR-NRCB is hiring msc/mtech & phd candidates. MSc/MTech & PhD Research Vacancies at ICAR-National Research Centre for Banana. Check all of the details on the same below:
This job expires in :
Job Title: Junior Research Fellow
Project Title: DBT funded project entitled “Invitro Mass Propagation of high value hill area banana” for the NE programme
Length of the Project: Till 31.03.2020
Remuneration: Rs.25,000/- + 20 percent HRA
Essential Qualification: M.Tech. (Biotechnology) And allied subjects or M.Sc. (Life Sciences) with NET or PhD (Life Sciences)
Desirable Qualification: (i) NET or equal cleared (ii) Expertise in Tissue culture and Molecular Biology.
The candidates must come for the walk-interview prior to 10.00 AM for the stated date (s) for confirmation of certificates. The posts are only temporary and co-terminus together with the project. Eligible applicants may attend to the Walk-in-Interview in ICAR — National Research Centre for Banana, Thogamalai Road, Thayanur Post, Tiruchirapalli — 620 102.
- Age limit: Not over 35 years for men and 40 years for women for Junior Research Fellow. Minimum age 21 years and Maximum age 45 years for Young
Professional – I. Age relaxation will be applicable according to rules.
- The above position is only on a temporary basis and co-terminus together with the project. There’s no provision for re-employment after the conclusion of the project. The chosen candidate will have no right for claiming pay scale or absorption against any regular post being vacant on a subsequent date in this institute.
- No TA / DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- Candidates who haven’t passed the necessary qualifications as stated in the advertising notice and with no original certificates won’t be allowed for attending the walk-in-interview.
- Latecomers will not be permitted to attend the walk-in-interview.
Candidates attending the Walk-in-Interview should type the application in the format prescribed in MS-WORD — TIMES NEW ROMAN FONT — 12 SIZE and submit the same along with attested copies of educational qualifications, expertise and publications etc. in the time of attending the Walk-in-Interview. Original certificates must also be brought for verification in the time of Walk-in-Interview. Candidates currently working should produce”No Objection Certificate” if he/she is employed elsewhere.
- Date & Time of Interview: 11.09.2019 (Wednesday) at 11.00 AM.
View Notification & Download Application Format Below
Editor’s Note: ICAR-NRCB Life Science, msc jobs, life sciences jobs, biotech jobs, jrf posts, research fellow vacancies, make sure you are subscribing to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter. Make sure you are following us on all of our social media profiles like Twitter and Facebook. Check out the Podcast that we have on SoundCloud.