ICAR-IIHR BSc Jobs – Technical Assistant Post Vacant
BSc Life Sciences candidates apply and attend walk-in-interview at ICAR-IIHR. ICAR-IIHR Latest Jobs. MSc candidates walk-in for research posts that are available for life sciences candidates. Check all the project details, fellowship and eligibility criteria given below:
This job expires in :
Post Name: Technical Assistant
Project Name: “DUSwatermelon and muskmelon (565)”
Name of the PI: Dr. E. Sreenivasa Rao
Salary: Rs. 15,000/-PM (Consolidated)
Duration: Up To 31.03.2020
Essential Qualifications: B. Sc. Agriculture/ Horticulture/ Life Science.
How to Apply:
- Separate application ought to be submitted for each post. No two applications must be tied together. Applications not in Prescribed proforma, incomplete application forms, unsigned applications, applications without project name, Name of the Principal Scientist / Principal Investigator or Co-PI and ONLINE applications are liable to be rejected.
- The application form complete in all respects together with duly supported attested copies of educational/technical Qualifications, experience certification etc. must reach the concerned PS/ PI/Co-PI, Indian Institute of Horticultural Research, Hessaraghatta Lake Post, Bengaluru-560 089 — within the due date.
- Applications received after the due date for whatever the reason including postal delays won’t be entertained.
- Candidates need to bring all of the educational/technical qualifications, Certificates/ Date of Birth/Caste Certificate/experience Certificate in original and two recent passport size photographs together with them for verification. Candidates without educational qualification certificates in original or provisional won’t be permitted to attend Interview.
- No TA/DA is permissible. Research Fellows/SRFs/JRFs that have earlier worked in the ICAR schemes/projects is going to be given the preference for an appointment over fresh candidates subject to their own suitability and good conduct.
NOTE: All those Candidates who are desirous of attending the personal interview may send their duly filled application in the prescribed proforma along with Educational Certificates & Experience certificate for each post separately so as to reach the concerned Principal Scientist/ Principal Investigator/ Co-Principal Investigator of the above Ad-hoc projects/schemes, at IIHR, Bengaluru by 11.09.2019 positively for interview to be held on 25.09.2019. It may be noted that only those candidates who send their duly filled applications before the due date shall be permitted to participate in the interview which will be held from 10.00 a.m. onwards on 25.09.2019 at IIHR campus. It may also be noted that no separate call letters will be sent. The candidate should mention the name of PS/PI/Co-PI, Item No. of the post & name of the post clearly on the application as well as on the envelope, failing which the application is likely to be rejected. (Eligible candidate list for attending Interview will be displayed on IIHR Website) Any Changes with regard to Selection/ Schedule of Interview will be notified at the Institute’s website only.
i. Note: Email Application Will Not Be Accepted.
ii. All the Eligible Candidates attending Interview should bring all the original
certificates and should be present at the Institute Campus Sharply by 8.30 AM on
25.09.2019 otherwise they will not be allowed to attend Interview.
As regards, NET Examination, any national level examination conducted by the Central Government Departments/ Agencies for admission to PhD programme are considered at NET for the purpose of RA/ SRF. The following are some of the NET examinations:
- CSIR-CSIR-UGC National Eligibility Test.
- MHDR- Graduate Aptitude test in Engineering admission.
- DBT- Biotechnology Eligibility Test and Test Conducted in Bioinformatics by Bioinformatics National Consortium.
- DAE-JEST and JGEEBILS, NBHM.
- ICMR- JRF Entrance Examination.
- ICAR- Test conducted by ICAR for admission to PhD Programme.
- DoP- GPAT.
- Deadline: 11.09.2019
- Date & Time of Interview – 25.09.2019 at 10.00 AM
- Place of Interview – IIHR, Hesaraghatta Lake Post, Bangalore- 560089
View Notification & Download Application Format Below
Editor’s Note: ICAR-IIHR BSc Jobs, bsc jobs, bsc life science jobs, life sciences jobs, icar-iihr jobs, iihr jobs, horticultural research institute jobs. For more such opportunities, please check out and subscribe to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter. Also, follow the Podcast that we have for free listen on SoundCloud.