ICAR-IARI Transgenic Crops Project – Msc Biotech / Life Science Apply
MSc Biotechnology & Life Sciences candidates apply for SRF post. ICAR jobs, IARI jobs, SRF Jobs. Senior Research Fellow Jobs. IARI Posts. ICAR-IARI SRF Job. Check out all of the details that are available at ICAR-IARI. Check the information below for more:
This job expires in :
Division of Plant Pathology
Indian Agricultural Research Institute
New Delhi – 110012
Job Name: Senior Research Fellow
No. of Posts: 01
Name of the Project: “Network Project on Transgenic Crops (code: 21-26)”
Emoluments: Rs. 25000/- +30% HRA for 1st and 2nd-year SRF @ Rs. 28000/- +30percent HRA for 3rd year (Salary will be revised According to Gov. standards )
Essential Qualifications: M.Sc. in Plant Pathology/ Biotechnology/Life Sciences with 4/5 years of bachelor degree or Candidates having PG degree in Basic Sciences with 3 years Bachelor Degree and two years of Masters Degree must have qualified NET/GATE.
Desirable Experience: in Plant Tissue culture in papaya, plant Virology & molecular methods. Work experience of 1-2 years.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates should bring their application giving full details of academic records and Experience together with a self-attested photocopy in addition to the original copy of the applicable documents.
- For details of their qualifications and other requirements please consult ICAR Office memo No. Edn/6/27/2014/HRD dated July 13, 2015, and Agrl. Edn. /6/27/2014-HRD dated October 9, 2015. The emolument will be according to ICAR rule.
- The above post is only temporary, time-bound and co-terminus together with the project.
- Relaxation in age limitation for SC/ST/OBC candidate according to government rules.
- Each of the eligible candidates is asked to be present 30 minutes before schedule on the date of Interview for necessary formalities.
- Place of work will be IARI, New Delhi.
- No objection certificate from the employer, if he/she has employment.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidate.
- No TA/DA is going to be compensated for attending the interview.
9. Application format: 1. Name, 2. Father’s name, 3. Date of birth, 4. Present and permanent address, contact phone no. and email ID, 5. Category: SC/ST/OBC/GEN, 6. Qualification details (Name of Degree, passing year, Name of University/Institute, and marks in class 10th , 12th, grad and postgraduate), 7. Research experience with documents that are supported, 8. ICAR/CSIR/NET details, 9. Publication(s) if any, 10. Signature of the candidate.
- Date, Time & Venue of Interview: 27.0 9.2019 at 10.30 A.M. at Division of Plant Pathology, IARI, New Delhi -110012.
View Notification Below
Editor’s Note: ICAR-IARI Transgenic Crops Project, ICAR-IARI Senior Research Fellow, IARI-IARI SRF Post, biotechnology careers, life science jobs, ICAR jobs, srf jobs, icar-iari jobs, icar jobs, iari jobs. Check out the Biotecnika Times Newsletter for more such job opportunities and also follow us on all of our social media platforms. Check out the Podcast we have on SoundCloud.