ICAR-IARI Life Sciences Research Fellow Recruitment 2019
MSc Basic Sciences/ Agri Biotechnology/ Plant Breeding & Genetics/ Life Science candidates apply for Junior Research Fellow post. ICAR jobs, IARI jobs, PhD Jobs. Research Fellow Jobs. IARI Posts. ICAR-IARI Basic Sciences Job. Check out all of the details that are available at ICAR-IARI. Check the information below for more:
This job expires in :
Division of Genetics
CAR-Indian Agricultural Research Institute, New Delhi – 110012
Job Name: Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
No. of Posts: 01
Name of the Project: DBT Funded project entitled “In parting sheath blight disease tolerance in rice”
Emoluments: Rs. 31000/- + 24 Percent HRA for two years & Rs. 35000/- + 24 Percent HRA for third year
Essential Qualifications: Postgraduate degree in basic science or professional courses in Genetic and Plant Breeding, Agri Biotechnology, Life Science.
Desirable Qualifications: Experience in molecular markers, plant-pathogen interaction research and basic molecular biology techniques and proficiency in computer skills.
Terms & Conditions:
- Age limitation: Maximum 35 years for men. For women/SC/ST/OBC, age relaxation of 5 years will be awarded according to Govt. of India/DBT/ICAR rules.
- Candidate must report by 10:00 AM on 02.09.2019 for verification of Certificates (should bring original certificates). Candidates reporting after 11.00 AM for verification of Certificates won’t be considered for an interview.
- No objection Certificate from the current employer is needed if working.
- Biodata according to the format given in Annexure I must be submitted together with attested copies of 10th, 12th, Under-graduation, post-graduation, PhD and NET/GATE and other certifications required. Affix an attested current passport size photo in the Biodata. The biodata should contain Academic qualifications starting from 10th Standard to the maximum qualification with percent marks obtained, distinction/medal should any. This is required for calculation of the academic score. If the candidates don’t fill the marks and applicable attested certificates, then the academic score won’t be awarded.
- Candidate must submit office orders for research experience, as well as this certification from the Pis, where applicable.
- Candidate must bring project work report/thesis, testimonials/experience certifications, published research papers, etc. to support their claim online experience.
- The above post is purely temporary and will be full on a contractual basis for an initial period of six months or project duration, whichever is earlier. The tenure may be extended dependent on the satisfactory performance of the incumbent. There’s absolutely no provision of re-engagement after the termination of the scheme. The selected candidate will not claim for regular appointment at this institute since the fellowship is co-terminus with the respective scheme.
- If the performance is non-satisfactory, he/she will be terminated from the post with one month notice
- No TA/DA is going to be compensated for attending the interview.
- Date, Time & Venue of Interview: The interview will be held on 05-10-2019 at 10:00AM at Division of Genetics, IARI, Pusa Campus, New Delhi 110012.
View Notification & Download Application Format From Below
Editor’s Note: ICAR-IARI Life Sciences Research Fellow Recruitment 2019, msc plant breeding and genetics jobs, life sciences careers, basic sciences jobs, msc vacanies, srf jobs, jrf jobs, research fellow jobs, icar-iari jobs, icar jobs, iari jobs. Check out the Biotecnika Times Newsletter for more such job opportunities and also follow us on all of our social media platforms. Check out the Podcast we have on SoundCloud.