ICAR-IARI Genomics Research Job Employment Notice
MSc Basic Sciences/ Biotechnology/ Microbiology/ Life Science candidates apply for Junior Research Fellow/Senior Research Fellow post. ICAR jobs, IARI jobs, PhD Jobs. Research Fellow Jobs. IARI Posts. ICAR-IARI Basic Sciences Job. Check out all of the details that are available at ICAR-IARI. Check the information below for more:
This job expires in :
Division Plant Pathology
ICAR-Indian Agricultural Research Institute
New Delhi-110 012
Walk-in-interview is going to be held at the Division Plant Pathology, ICAR-Indian Agricultural Research Institute, New Delhi 110012 to recruit outstanding personnel for the following contractual positions to work in ICAR-CRP (Genomics) and SERB-FICCI projects.
The eligible candidates may appear for the walk-in-interview on 4 October 2019 at 09:30 am together with their complete bio-data in a prescribed Application format. Application format can be obtained by request mail to Mail: [email protected]. Interested applicants should send their application in editable word file to Email: [email protected] before or on 25th September 2019 in the prescribed format.
- Don’t send hard copies of application format or certificates by post.
- Application format deviating from the format won’t be considered and no communication in this regard will be entertained.
- No call letters will be issued. Applicants are expected to be present in the interview venue on the said time and date. Bring hard copies of the application format and original certificates with just two copies of recent passport size photograph for verification.
- Late arrivals (Following 10:00 AM) of applicants for the interview will be considered as ABSENT
Job Name: Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
No. of Posts: 01
Name of the Project: Development and validation of phyllosphere microbiome based biostimulant for defense activation against blast disease and abiotic stresses in rice
Emoluments: Rs. 31, 000 + HRA (24 percent ) for the first two years; Upon satisfactory completion of 2 years Rs 35, 000 + HRA (24 percent ) for the third year.
Essential Qualifications: Postgraduate degree in basic science or grad / post-graduate degree in professional courses selected through a process described through any norms are given in DST Office Memorandum (O.M) No. SR/S9/Z-08/2018 i.e I) Scholars that are selected through National Eligibility Test CSIRUGC-NET such as lectureship (Assistant professorship) and GATE ii) The selection process through national level examination conducted by Central government departments and their institutes and agencies including DST, DBT, DAE, DOS, DRDO, MHRD, ICAR, IIT, IISc, IISER etc.
Desirable Qualifications: Experience Molecular Microbiology and Molecular Plant Pathology or Microbial Genomics or Formulation of microbial bio inoculants.
Job Name: ICAR–Senior Research Fellow (SRF) (Plant Pathology)
No. of Posts: 01
Name of the Project: CRP (Genomics)-Pathogenomics of Magnaporthe oryzae and Ralstonia solanacearum
Emoluments: Rs. 31,000 + 24 percent HRA
Essential Qualifications: Master’s degree in Plant Pathology/ Biotechnology/ /Microbiology/ Life science with 4/5 years bachelor’s degree. Those with 3 years bachelor’s degree should possess UGC/CSIR/ICAR NET/GATE qualification or equivalent.
Desirable Qualifications: Experience using NGS established genomics tools, databases and proficiency in computer skills.
Terms & Conditions:
- The age ought to be maximum 35 years for SRF (Relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST/Women & 3 years for OBC).
- SRF must help the Principal Investigator in day to day work associated with the project and other work related to the project and lab.
- The age ought to be maximum 40 years for RA (Relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST/Women & 3 years for OBC).
- RA must help the Principal Investigator in day to day work associated with the project and other official administrative work associated with the execution of the project.
- The age ought to be maximum 30 years for unskilled personnel (Relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST/Women & 3 years for OBC).
- Unskilled personnel will help SRF/RA/Students in the day to day programme related to projects.
- Applicants with minimal eligibility alone will need to send application and appear for interview.
- The applicant should submit attested copies of certificates together with the application along with a brief of research work done vis-à-vis publications in peer-reviewed journals during post-graduation & present employment and two passport size photos. Applicant should bring with them original documents at the time of interview for verification.
- All eligible candidates are asked to be present 30 minutes before the scheduled period on the date of interview for necessaries formalities.
- No objection certificate from the employer/ university, if he/ she is in employment elsewhere.
- The selected candidates shall not claim for regular appointments at this Institute as the fellowship/post is temporary and co-terminus with respective Project/Schemes.
- The continuation of contractual assistance will depend upon the progress reviewed every six months by the Principal investigator.
- No TA/DA will be paid to attend the interview. The interview will be held on 4th October 2019.
- Any other clarifications can be had on the date of interview.
- The decision of the competent authority will be final and binding in all respects.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidate.
- Place of posting is in Division of Plant Pathology, IARI, New Delhi -12. However, expected to travel widely for various project-related field and work trials.
- MS word version of the application format may also be downloaded from the scrolling link.
- Deadline: before or on 25th September 2019
- Date & Time of Interview: 4 October 2019 at 09:30 am
- Venue of Interview: Division Plant Pathology, ICAR-Indian Agricultural Research
Institute, New Delhi 110012.
View Notification & Download Application Format From Below
Editor’s Note: ICAR-IARI Genomics Research Job, msc biotechnology jobs, msc microbiology jobs, life sciences careers, basic sciences jobs, msc vacanies, srf jobs, jrf jobs, research fellow jobs, icar-iari jobs, icar jobs, iari jobs. Check out the Biotecnika Times Newsletter for more such job opportunities and also follow us on all of our social media platforms. Check out the Podcast we have on SoundCloud.