ICAR-IARI Genetics Project Position Recruitment 2019
MSc Molecular Biology & Biotechnology/ Biotechnology/ Plant Breeding / Genetics/ Plant Breeding and Genetics/ Plant Pathology candidates apply for Junior Research Fellow post. ICAR jobs, IARI jobs, MSc Jobs. Research Fellow Jobs. IARI Posts. ICAR-IARI Basic Sciences Job. Check out all of the details that are available at ICAR-IARI.
This job expires in :
ICAR-IARI, REGIONAL STATION,
Amartara Cottage, Shimla (H.P-171004)
Job Name: Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
No. of Posts: 01
Name of the Project: “Genetic enhancement of rust resistance in wheat through MAS and
Imperata cylindrica mediated doubled haploidy approach”
PI: Dr. Madhu Patial Scientist (SS)
Emoluments: Rs.25000/- (Consolidate d) (31,000/- when funds are released by releasing agency)
Essential Qualifications: Post Graduate in Molecular Biology & Biotechnology/ Biotechnology/ Plant Breeding / Genetics/ Plant Breeding and Genetics/ Plant Pathology and must have CSIR/UGC/ICAR NET/GATE eligibility.
Desirable Qualifications: Research experience in Molecular markers/tissue culture Methods.
Terms & Conditions:
- (Age Limit: 35 years maximum. (Age relaxation of 3 years for OBC and 5 years relaxation for SC/ST/OBC and woman candidates according to Govt. /ICAR guidelines) Minimum age ought to be of 18 years according to date of interview)
- (The post is temporary in character and is co-terminus together with the project. The renewal of the yearly contract is subjected to satisfactory performance. The selected candidates will not claim for regular appointment at this institute because the positions are co-terminus together with the project)
- Eligible candidates may come for the walk-in-interview on 15th October 2019 at 10.00 AM with 2 copies of their bio-data, two passport size photos and a single set of attested copies of their certificates/mark sheets/experience proof. Bring original certificates for verification at the time of interview. The candidates need to submit the application at the time of interview only in the format supplied hereunder. The Interview of eligible candidates will be held at the Room of the Head, ICAR-IARI, Regional Station, Amaratara Cottage, Shimla.
- A no-objection certificate might be produced from current employer (if applicable).
- (No TA/DA shall be paid to the candidates appearing for the interview.
- The chosen candidate will be stationed at ICAR-IARI Regional Station, Amartara Cottage, Tutikandi Centre, Shimla- 171004, however, need to go to Palampur and other places as and when required.
- The interested candidate can also send their application in advance to [email protected].
Important note: Please attach attested copies of the marks sheet and certificates in support of your Qualification, age and research experience
- Date, Time & Venue of Interview: 15th October 2019 Time:10:00 am
View Notification & Download Application Format From Below
Editor’s Note: ICAR-IARI Genetics Project Position Recruitment 2019, msc plant breeding and genetics jobs, life sciences careers, basic sciences jobs, msc vacanies, jrf jobs, research fellow jobs, icar-iari jobs, icar jobs, iari jobs. Check out the Biotecnika Times Newsletter for more such job opportunities and also follow us on all of our social media platforms. Check out the Podcast we have on SoundCloud.