ICAR-DOGR MSc Biotech/Genetics SRF Post Available
MSc Biotechnology/ Genetics & Plant Breeding / Biochemistry candidates walk-in for the Senior Research Fellow position that is available at ICAR – Directorate of Onion and Garlic Research. ICAR – Directorate of Onion and Garlic Research is hiring for msc jobs. Interested candidates check out the details below:
This job expires in :
Job Title: Senior Research Fellow (SRF)
No.of Posts: 01
Name of the Project: Haploid Induction in Onion (Allium Cepa L)
Emolument (Fixed) per month: Rs. 31,000/- Per Month + HRA (As applicable) for 1st & 2 nd year & Rs. 35,000/- Per Month + HRA (As applicable) for 3rd year.
Master degree in Biotechnology/ Genetics & Plant Breeding / Biochemistry with 4 years / 5 years of Bachelor’s degree.
Master Degree in Biotechnology/ Genetics, Botany/ Biochemistry with 3 years Bachelor degree and two years Master’s degree must have NET* qualification and two years of research experience.
How to Apply:
- The interview for the above posts will be held at Committee Room, ICAR-DOGR, Rajgurunagar, Pune- 410 505 (Maharashtra) as per Scheduled time & date.
- Age limit: Maximum age is 35 years for men and 40 years for women.
- Period of Contract services: Up to 31st March 2020 or until completion of this project, whichever is earlier subject to satisfactory performance.
- The person already in employment must bring”No objection Certificate” from their current employer.
- The above positions are strictly on a temporary basis and co-terminus together with the project. There’s no provision of re-employment after the conclusion of this project.
- A candidate appearing for interview must bring their Bio-data in the enclosed format and original documents in support of their qualification, experience etc. along with a set of self-attested photocopies of all the documents.
- If the selection committee is not able to hold the interview on the date as specified above, you may ask to stay for a day more for the interview with no claim of daily allowances.
- No TA / DA will be paid for appearing in the interview.
- All eligible candidates are asked to be present 60 minutes prior to reporting time on the date of interview for necessary formalities and verification of documents. Only the candidates meeting essential qualification would be interviewed.
- Canvassing in any form will lead to cancellation of candidature.
- The Director reserves the right to cancel/postpone the interview without assigning any reason thereof. The conclusion of Director, ICAR-DOGR will be binding and final on all aspects.
- Detailed terms and conditions and application format can be found at DOGR’s site: http://www.dogr.res.in.
- Date, Time & Venue of Interview: 24.09.2019 at 10.00 a.m. at this Directorate
View Notification & Download Application Format Below
Editor’s Note: genetics jobs, biotech jobs, msc biotech jobs, msc biotechnology jobs, plant breeding and genetics careers, srf jobs, biotech senior research fellow jobs, icar jobs, icar-dogr jobs, dogr jobs, dogr biotech jobs, dogr biotechnology jobs, young professional biotech jobs. Check out the Podcast and the Newsletter that we have for free.