Hindustan Petroleum Biotech Research Recruitment With Up to Rs. 85,000/- pm Stipend
Government research careers for candidates with a background in Biotechnology at Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL). Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited September 2019 Recruitment for Biotechnology candidates. Check out all of the details on the same below:
This job expires in :
Job Name: Research Associate
Area: Ph.D., in Bio-Sciences /Biotechnology.
- To prepare Project proposal including work plan about the specific research topic assigned to the candidate.
- To carry out research activities on the particular subject including literature search, setup experimental facilities, if needed, carry out experimental/ pilot/ simulation studies.
- Interpret results and undertake studies for additional development/ improvement.
- Prepare technical reports.
- Carryout any other tasks which are assigned from time to time.
- Candidates with research experience in microbial bioprocesses with experience of working on fungal or yeast molecular biology are going to be favoured. Additionally, applicants with research experience of working on bio-fuels like 2G Ethanol and Algal Biofuels are desired.
- In the time of application, the candidate must have proof of award of the Degree. In the event of applicants with PhD degree, applicants must have been awarded a PhD degree at the time of application OR candidate should possess the Proof of submission of PhD thesis.
- Candidates (belonging to General and OBC-NC category) must have secured minimum 60% marks (taking aggregate marks of semesters/years i.e., taking the average of all the semesters/years, irrespective of weightage given to some particular subject (including languages)/semester/year of the Institute/University) in all graduate and post-graduate degree examinations, relaxed to 50 percent (taking aggregate marks of semesters/years i.e., taking the average of all the semesters/years, no matter weightage given to any particular subject (like languages)/semester/year of their Institute/University) for SC/ST/PWD
- Candidates with Integrated Courses may also apply.
- Candidates must have passed the relevant qualifying degree examinations / awarded degree in PhD in the aforementioned disciplines. All of Degree/Diploma qualifications ought to be full-time regular course/s from AICTE approved / UGC recognized University/Deemed University.
- The courses offered by Autonomous Institutions must be equal to the relevant courses approved/recognized by Association of Indian Universities (AIU)/UGC/AICTE. Candidates with Integrated Degrees must have done a Full-Time Course.
- Wherever CGPA/DGPA or letter grade in a Degree is awarded, an equal percentage of marks must be indicated in the application according to criteria adopted by University/ Institution. Higher Qualifications, if any to be mentioned. Candidate should produce their degree conversion certification issued by the competent authority of the University/ Institute in support of their conversion in the time of interview.
- In the event of PhD candidates, the experience will be counted from the date of successful defence of PhD Dissertation/Thesis. It’s compulsory for applicants owning PhD qualification to mention that the date of the successful defense of PhD in their application.
- In the event of applicants with PhD after B Tech experience is going to be reckoned after PhD.
- Research Work carried out during the course of acquiring a Ph.D. won’t be considered as work experience.
- Soft copy of this comprehensive CV including a brief description of the Ph.D. topic to be uploaded together with the Application Form.
Age Limit: 32 Years or below as on 20 September 2019. Age relaxation for OBC (Non Creamy Layer) SC / ST/PWD candidates will be applicable according to the Government Directives.
Relaxation & Reservation of Post:
The upper age limit is relaxable by
- 5 years for SC/ST candidates
- 3 years relaxation for OBC (Non-creamy layer)
- 10 years relaxation for PWD (Persons with Disability) candidate. (Provided the percent of disability for PH candidate is 40 percent or more)
Reservation of posts- According to presidential directives for SC/ST/OBC- NC/PWD will apply
MODE OF SELECTION:
Selection will be made on the basis of screening of applications and Testimonials according to the eligibility criteria of eligible candidates followed by personal interview by the Selection Committee.
In case of the number of applications being large, the corporation will adopt shortlisting criteria to limit the number of applicants to be called for interview to a fair number by any one or more of these processes:
- On the basis of higher educational qualifications than minimal prescribed in the advertising.
- On the grounds of greater experience in the applicable fields compared to minimal prescribed in the advertisement
- on the grounds of number of patents/high impact factor publications
- By holding a written test.
Candidates shortlisted after initial scrutiny will be intimated thru the portal. Candidates are advised to go to the portal from time to time for completing this exercise.
Incomplete applications will be summarily rejected.
A comprehensive stipend of Rs. 65,000/- to Rs. 85,000/- a month depending on experience & qualification, is payable. Including HRA, Accident Insurance, Medical Insurance, etc. The company doesn’t provide any transport facility for commuting to the office. But, there’s a sharing bus facility that needs to be availed by the Research Associates on pay and use basis. Lunch and breakfast facilities are provided in the office premises for which a minimal monthly lumpsum amount will be deducted. The premium towards Insurances will be deducted from the stipend. As part of the discharge of the duties, they could be asked to travel to other locations. Work-related travel expenses will be individually reimbursed according to the entitlements.
How to Apply:
- Login to http://hindustanpetroleum.com/hpcareers and click our existing openings. Visit Fixed Term Research Associates, R&D Centre, Bengaluru. Read all the instructions Given on the site carefully. Candidates must maintain a scanned copy of Passport size Photograph (in jpg/gif format less than 500 kb) and Soft copy of this detailed CV (including brief description of the PhD topic in case of PhD applicants ) ready before completing the online application form.
- Fill in the online application form with all the relevant details carefully (details once submitted cannot be modified). Upload Scan copy of your Most Recent passport size photo and Detailed CV.
- Upon completion, submit the online application by clicking on the Submit button at the bottom Of the page you’ll get a system-generated unique 12 Digit Application / Reference No. Please be aware that this Application / Reference No. Is important and will be required for all Future references throughout the selection procedure.
- Candidates are advised to take a Printout of the Online Application Form, affix his current passport size photograph, place his/her signature at the space provided and keep with Him/ her for future reference. Candidates Aren’t required to submit hard copy of this Application form to HPCL.
- Candidates with multiple applications for the same discipline are apt to be rejected.
- The details filled in the online application form will be considered final without any changes will Be entertained w.r.t. personal/ some other details, later on.
- The post of RESEARCH ASSOCIATE is a fixed-term post. As such the post will be named/called/designated as Fixed Term Research Associate. If chosen, initial engagement will be for a period of one year That’s extendable by one year at a time established on The job requirement and performance of the candidate, subject to a maximum of 4 years.
- The applicants must have an active email id and Cell phone/landline number, which must remain valid for next year. All future communication with all the candidates will Take place through email/cell phone /landline number only.
- The candidates should possess the applicable documents like percentage of marks obtained in the qualifying exam, caste/sub-caste certification, date of issue, name of issuing authority, state of origin, etc. easily available with them until they commence the application process. This information will be necessary at the time of filling in the online application.
- Wherever CGPA/OGPA/DGPA or Letter Grade in a degree/ diploma is awarded, its equal percentage of marks should be indicated in the application form according to criteria adopted by University/ Institute. Candidates must produce their degree conversion certification issued by Competent Authority of the University/ Institute in support of their conversion.
- Candidates not found to be fulfilling the prescribed eligibility criteria shall be rejected at any stage of the selection procedure.
- All the details given in the online form will be treated as final and no changes will be entertained.
- HPCL Won’t be responsible for any loss/ non-delivery of email/any other communication Sent, as a result of invalid/wrong email identification or because of some other reason.
- Furnishing of wrong/false information will lead to disqualification and HPCL Won’t be Responsible for any of the consequences of furnishing such wrong/false info. Each of the applications will be initially screened without any documentary evidence, the candidates must satisfy themselves of their suitability for the position to which they’re applying. If at any point during the recruitment procedure or following recruiting or joining, it’s discovered that the Candidates have furnished false or incorrect information, their candidature will be rejected.
- Only shortlisted candidates That Are found eligible based on the details given in the application form will be called for the written test and / or personal interview as the situation may be. Candidates will be required to bring original and copies of this certificates/Testimonials During the interviews together with the printed application form. 1 set of those copies of Certificates/Testimonials, as well as the printed application form, have to be attested. Such Testimonials will be verified in detail together with the originals and if found not meeting the standards, the candidate will be summarily rejected. Such rejected candidates won’t meet the requirements for appearing for the interview.
- Category (SC/ST/OBC-NC/PWD) once mentioned in the application form Won’t be Changed and no benefit of an additional category will be admissible later on.
- HPCL reserves the right to raise/relax the minimum eligibility criteria and / or relax age, Experience standards in otherwise suitable cases. The Management reserves the right to fill or To not fill all or some of the above-mentioned positions without assigning any reason at all.
- Any canvassing directly or indirectly by the applicant will disqualify his/her candidature. Any dispute with regard to recruiting against this advertisement will be settled within the jurisdiction of Bengaluru Court only.
- The candidates should write their correct mobile number and correct email address neatly. Please, note the intimation for interview will be given through email addresses/cell phone/landline only. Candidates shortlisted for the interview would be reimbursed II Class Sleeper train fare by the shortest applicable route from their normal place of residence to the interview venue. Candidates will be required to make all relevant documents as Proof of travel to and fro for claiming compensation.
- Candidates are advised to visit corporation site – www.hindustanpetroleum.com under the Career Opportunities section regularly for latest updates as no separate communication will be sent.
- Interested candidates should only apply online on the Site http://hindustanpetroleum.com/hpcareers/current_openings.
Any Additional corrigendum/addendum will be uploaded only on Our Site http://hindustanpetroleum.com/hpcareers.
- It may please be noted that submission of online applications under false/pseudo Names/ email ids /mobile phone/landline telephone numbers is strictly prohibited. Any candidate resorting to these practices will be liable for suitable action under the provisions of IT Act 2000.
- Candidates can write to email:’firstname.lastname@example.org‘ for any additional Inquiries and information.
- Commencement of online application: 20 September 2019
- Last date of online application by candidates: 10 October, 2019
View Notification Below
Editor’s Note: Hindustan Petroleum Biotech Research Recruitment With Up to Rs. 85,000/- pm Stipend, govt jobs, govt careers, hpcl jobs, hindustan petroleum corporation limited jobs, hindustan petroleum recruitment, Hindustan Petroleum Biotech Research Careers, phd jobs, Hindustan Petroleum Biotech Research biotechnology jobs, Hindustan Petroleum Biotech Research research jobs, research careers. For more such opportunities make sure you are following us on all of our social media like Twitter and Facebook. Also, subscribe to the Newsletter.