Govt Pollution Control Scientist Job With Rs. 56,000/- pm Salary
Latest Government Pollution Control Jobs. M.P. Pollution Control Board, is recruiting msc candidates for scientist jobs. High Paying government jobs. Interested and eligible candidates are requested to check out all of the details regarding the job, the application procedure and more below:
This job expires in :
M.P. POLLUTION CONTROL BOARD
PARYAVARAN PARISER, E-5 ARERA COLONY BHOPAL 462016
Contact: 0755-2466428 e-mail: [email protected]
Name of the Post: Scientist
No. of Posts: 02
Wages/Salary: After successful completion, they will be fixed in level 12 of wage matrix of Govt. of MP, notified on 20.07.2017 with initial pay of Rs. 56100/.
- The maximum and minimum age of the candidates will be calculated according to 1st January of the calendar year according to GoMP GAD circular No. 3-8/2016/3-I dtd. 12.05.2017.
- Minimum age limit is 21 years and the maximum age limitation for different category
- Full-Time Zoology/Botany/Chemistry/Environmental Science. Post Degree from recognized University.
- Candidate currently in the last year/semester can also apply provided they’re permitted to appear in the current CSIR-UGC NET examination and must have the degree in the relevant stream, at the time of document verification.
- Criteria for selection -Qualified and valid (up to the final date of submission of this application form) GATE/CSIR-UGC NET Score in the relevant stream.
- If the GATE/CSIR-UG NET sco.re/marks obtained two or more candidates are same then the determination of merit shall be under:-
(i) The older candidate shall be given preference according to date of birth
(ii) In the event of the same date of birth, preference will be given to applicants securing higher marks in the qualifying examination i.e., Graduation degree
(iii) In a situation when both the aforementioned conditions are similar for more than 1 applicant, then preference will be given to applicants securing higher marks in the Class 12th exam.
Application fee and other charges:
- Application fees for unreserved applicants and applicants of all categories belonging to other States shall be Rs. 1000/and for SC/ST/EWS/PWD candidates/OBC (Non Creamy Layer) of M.P domicile Rs. 800/- per application.
- The applications may also be submitted through MP Online Kiosks along with the payment can be made in cash at the Kiosk.
- 1-time edit facility will be available to the candidates for the portal charge will be Rs.60/, prior to the final date of submission of application.
How to Apply:
Applications shall be received through MPOnline (www.mponline.gov.in) only.
The scanned copy of the following documents shall be uploaded by the applicant:
(ii) High School Examination mark sheet in support of date of birth.
(iii) Mark sheet of full-time B.E./B.Tech. Environmental Engineering OR Civil/Chemical/with Master Degree in Environmental Engineering & Zoology/Botany/Chemistry/Environmental Science Post Graduate Degree final/last semester/year.
(iv) For fresh candidate-GATE/CSIR-UGC NET Qualified valid Score in the relevant engineering/Scientific stream (valid up to advertisement).
(v) For departmental candidate-Experience certificate of working in MPPCB.
(vi) Caste certificate (Permanent), (in case of reserved category candidates) issued by Sub Divisional Officer (Revenue) of MP, as per GoMP, GAD (Reservation Cell) circular No. F 7-2/92/ dated 01.08.1996 and subsequent amendments issued thereof (if any).
(vii) MP Domicile certificate along with Caste Certificate, (as the case may be) in case of candidates seeking age relaxation, as mentioned in para 2 above.
(viii) Medical Certificate of disability (40% or above) issued by District Medical Board in case of PWD candidate.
Documents: The selected candidates are required to bring the following documents at the time or document verification:
Original and one set of self-attested copies of:
(a) Mark sheet of full-time Zoology/Botany/Chemistry/Environmental Science Post Graduate Degree of all semesters/years.
(b) Qualified and valid CSIR-UGC NET Score Card in the relevant stream.
(c) 10th Board exam mark sheet as proof of date of birth.
(d) 12th Board exam mark sheet.
- MP Domicile (in case of the candidate applying against reserved post). NOC from the present employer, if any.
- 4 copies of current passport size photograph.
- Character Certificate attested by any gazetted officer as per prescribed format (attached).
- Bio-data in the prescribed format.
- Caste certificate (Issued by SDO (Rev.) of MP) & MP Domicile certificate for SC/ST/OBC(Non Creamy Layer)/EWS category candidates. The candidates belonging to OBC (Non-C) category will have to produce the latest family income certificate of last financial year/ non creamy layer certificate.
- Copy of address proof of candidate and surety.
- Copy of valid registration in the employment office of Madhya Pradesh.
- Photo ID proof of candidate and surety. (Aadhar/Passport / Driving license / Voter ID / Bank passbook).
- In case of PWD candidate, MP Domicile Certificate issued by the competent authority (as applicable) and Medical Certificate of disability issued by Medical Goard.
- Medical fitness certificate from the District Medical Board.
- Experience certificate in case of departmental contractual candidates.
- No claim for appointment in a higher post on the ground of higher qualification /experience is entertained.
- Online application start date: 23/09/2019
- Online application end date: 25/10/2019
View Notification Below
Editor’s Note: Govt Pollution Control Scientist, Govt Pollution Control Scientist Job With Rs. 56,000/- pm Salary, government jobs, latest government job, government botany jobs, zoology jobs, scientist job, MP Pollution Control Board Jobs, Madhya Pradesh Pollution Control Board Jobs, Pollution Control board careers, latest government job openings make sure you check out the Biotecnika Times Newsletter, Podcast and all of our social media platforms for the latest in the life science industry.