Govt MoEF Central Zoo Authority Evaluation and Monitoring Officer Recruitment
Govt, MoEF Central Zoo Authority Evaluation and Monitoring Officer job vacancy for phd zoology candidates. Evaluation and Monitoring Officer post for phd zoology candidates at Zoological Survey of India. Zoological Survey of India (ZSI) jobs for phd zoology candidates. Check out all of the details on the same below:
This job expires in :
Government of India
Ministry of Environment, Forest & Climate change
Central Zoo Authority
Position: Evaluation and Monitoring Officer
Number of posts: one
The scale of Pay: Rs. 15600-39100 with grade pay of Rs.6600/- (Pay Band – 3) (pay Level-11, as per 7 CPC)
Officers of the Central Government or State Government or Union Territories or Public Sector Undertakings or Statutory or Autonomous Organizations;
(a) (i) holding an analogous post on regular basis; or
(ii) with five years’ regular service in pay band – 3: Rs. 15600-39100 and grade cover of Rs. 5400/; and
(b) possessing the following educational qualifications and experience: –
(i) Master Degree in Zoology or Wildlife as a subject from a recognized University or Institute;
(ii) with three years’ experience in the field of zoo management or wildlife management in zoos funded by the Central Government or State Government or in private Zoo recognized by the Central Zoo Authority or in Zoo or even Wildlife related organization recognized by the Central Government or State Government.
Desirable Qualifications: PhD Degree in Zoology or Wildlife from a recognized University.
It’s Asked that application in the enclosed proforma, Together with the attested copies of Up-to-date and Complete Annual Performance Appraisal Report/Annual Confidential Reports for the previous five years of the qualified and willing officers that could be relieved on selection might be sent to this office latest by 7th October 2019. While relieved on selection may be sent to the office latest by forwarding the applications, it may be certified that the particulars furnished by the officers are correct and no disciplinary case is pending or contemplated against the officer.
- Period of deputation including period of deputation in another ex-cadre post held immediately preceding this appointment in the exact same or some other organization/Department of Central/State Government will not ordinarily exceed four years.
- The maximum age limit for appointment by deputation (including short term contract) will be not exceeding 56 years as on the final date of the receipt of applications.
- The departmental officers in the feeder category that is in the direct line of promotion won’t qualify for consideration for appointment on deputation. In the same way, deputationist will not qualify for consideration for appointment by promotion.
- The deputation rules, provisions and regulations as issued from time to time by DoPT will be applicable.
- Applications received after the final date and incomplete applications won’t be considered.
- The specifics of the vacancy together with prescribed form are available on the site of the Central Zoo Authority i.e. http://www.cza.nic.in and Ministry of Environment, Forest & Climate Change i.e. http://envfor.nic.in.
View Notification & Download Application Format Below
Editor’s Note: Govt MoEF Central Zoo Authority Evaluation and Monitoring Officer Recruitment, phd zoology jobs, zoology jobs, phd careers, phd recruitment, keep yourself updated via a Newsletter – Biotecnika Times Newsletter – which is all free and you get updates on a daily basis. Also, check out the Podcast we have for free listen on SoundCloud.