Govt ICFRE Life Science Research Fellow Recruitment 2019
Government jobs for bsc & msc botany/ msc life sciences candidates at ICFRE. ICFRE – Himalayan Forest Research Institute is hiring for bsc/msc jobs. MSc/BSc candidates are requested to attend the walk-in that has been scheduled for Junior Project Fellow/Project Assistant positions at Himalayan Forest Research Institute as per the details given below:
This job expires in :
Name of the Position: Junior Project Fellow
No. of Positions: 01
Project Name: Establishment of Community Fodder Banks in Forest Fringe Villages in Uttrakhand and Himachal Pradesh.
Emoluments: Rs. 16,000
Essential Qualifications: M.Sc. Forestry/ Agriculture/Botany/ Environment Science.
Desirable Qualifications: Field experience in silviculture/ Social forestry with the involvement of rural communities.
Duties: Candidate will be required to do extensive field operate in hills as well as laboratory studies.
Name of the Position: Project Assistant (PA)
No. of Positions: 01
Project Name: High Altitude Transition Zones in Himachal Pradesh Long Term Studies to assess the efforts of Global Warming and Trials to rehabilitate degraded sites in this zone.
Emoluments: Rs. 15,500
Essential Qualifications: B.Sc. in Botany/Forestry Environmental Science.
Desirable Qualifications: Excellent experience of high altitude trekking/camping above 3500m in Trans-Himalaya: must have basic plant identification know how cold desert zones.
Name of the Position: Junior Research Fellow
No. of Positions: 01
Project Name: Studies on improving livelihood generation through scientific interventions in Pinus gerardiana Wall. and important wild mushrooms in Himachal Pradesh
- For NET Qualified Rs. 25000/- per month plus HRA as admissible
- Without NET: Rs. 16000/- per month plus HRA as admissible
Essential Qualifications: M.Sc. (Botany/ Forestry/ Life Sciences).
Desirable Qualifications: Preference will be given to candidates having experience of working in remote areas and excellent knowledge about Pinus gerardiana Wild Mash rooms and also in Computer applications.
How to Apply:
- The initial appointments will certainly be for one year in case of Projects at SI. No. 1 to 5 as well as the period will be extending further subject to the performance of the candidate under the corresponding project. When it comes to project at SI. No. 6 as well as 7, the appointment will certainly be up to July 2020 and Mar 2020 respectively or conclusion of the project.
- Proficiency of the prospect in computer application especially MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc, may be of added advantage to the candidate.
- Candidate ought to be medically fit to work in different areas of the state including high altitude zones.
- All the interested candidates and having actually required/ essential educational qualification may attend walk-in-interview on 20th September 2019 starting at 10.30 AM in the Video Conference in ( VC) Room of the institute. The registration of the prospects will certainly begin at 9.30 AM and after that, no application will be accepted. Candidates are to deposit their C.V.( giving details of Name, Date of birth, Father’s Name, Permanent & Current Address, Educational qualification from High School/ Higher Secondary onwards with the name of Institution, Year of Passing, Marks obtained, Medium of research and also field experience, with one passport size colour photo affixed on it ). They are likewise requested to attach self-attested photocopies of all the testimonials along with the application. The original mark-sheets, certifications, experience certifications etc are also required to be brought together with for verification on the day of the interview.
- Applications for each of the position are to be submitted separately otherwise their candidature is liable to be rejected.
- Age in case of) RF must not exceed 28 years as on 01st June of the year. More relaxation of 5 years in age to SC/ST/ OBC/ Woman & physically handicapped prospects will certainly be provided based on approved rules.
NO TA/DA WILL BE PAID TO THE CANDIDATES FOR ATTENDING THE INTERVIEW.
View Notification Below
Editor’s Note: Himalayan Forest Research Institute, botany jobs, life sciences vacancies, junior project fellow jobs, project assistant posts, govt jobs, icfre jobs, icfre – himalayan forest research institute jobs, rain forest research jobs, rfri jobs, icfre – rfri jobs, msc botany jobs, msc jobs, botany jobs, lease make sure you are subscribed to the Newsletter and that you are also following us on all of our social media. And check out the Podcast that we have for free listen on SoundCloud.