Delhi University Jobs – MSc & MTech Life Sciences Apply
MSc BLife Science/ Zoology/ Biotechnology/ Biochemistry/ Microbiology or MTech Life Sciences candidates are encouraged to apply for Senior Research Fellow jobs at University of Delhi. University of Delhi is hiring for research positions. Research fellow jobs for msc & mtech are available for candidates at University of Delhi. Check out all of the details below:
This job expires in :
Name of Posts: Senior Research Fellow
No. of Posts: 01
Name of the Project: “Comparative analysis of Leydig cell functions induced by Electromagnetic Sources”
Name of the PI: Dr Rajeev Singh
Essential Qualifications: M.Sc in Life Science/ Zoology/ Biotechnology/ Biochemistry/ Microbiology or relevant subject with a minimum of 55 percent marks with 2 years of research experience in relevant field.
MTech in Life Sciences with 1-year research experience in the relevant field.
Desirable: Prior experience with haemoglobin research or animal handling or liposome/nanoparticle study is desirable.
Emoluments: Rs. 35000/- plus 24 percent HRA pm
How to Apply:
- The posts are to be filled on purely temporary basis.
- Incomplete applications will be rejected.
- Applications will be accepted only by email in the prescribed format.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for written test/interview.
- Any canvassing on the behalf of the candidate or attempting to bring external influence with regard to selection/ recruitment considered as DISQUALIFICATION.
- Age relaxation for reserved category as per rules.
- No benefit of provident fund, CCA. Leave travel concession, medical claim will be considered since the post is purely on a temporary basis.
- No TA/DA will be compensated for attending the interview.
- The appointment is terminable with one month notice from either side without assigning a reason.
- Since the project is purely temporary, the incumbents selected will have no claim for regular appointment or continuation of their services in any other project.
Candidates desirous of the above post should mail a copy of CV and the application form in a given format to [email protected] latest by 21 days from the date of advertisement.
- Deadline: 30th September 2019
View Notification Below
Editor’s Note: Delhi University Jobs – MSc & MTech Life Sciences Apply, mtech life sciences jobs, microbiology jobs, biochemistry posts, biotechnology jobs, senior research fellow jobs, research jobs, research careers, life sciences jobs, msc jobs, research fellow jobs, university of delhi jobs, university of delhi jobs, delhi university careers. You can check out the Biotecnika Times Newsletter, and the Podcast for free on SoundCloud.