CSIR-CFTRI Food Science & Technology Project Jobs
MSc/BTech & MTech Food Science & Technology /Food Technology candidates walk-in for Project Assistant Level-II vacancy. Latest CFTRI Mysore 2019 jobs for BTech/MSc & MTech food technology candidates. CSIR-CFTRI is recruiting for research vacancies. CFTRI Mysore recruiting:
This job expires in :
Name of Job: Project Assistant Level-II
No. of Posts: 02
Name of the Project: “Food and Consumer Safety Solutions (FOCUS)” (HCP-0016).
Essential Qualifications: First class B.Tech./M.Sc./M.Tech. in Food Science &
Technology /Food Technology with good academic records.
Desirable Qualifications: 1 year of research experience.
Emoluments: Rs.25,000/- (Rupees Twenty Five Thousand) consolidated per month.
How to Apply:
- Candidates shouldn’t have exceeded 30 years of age as on 16.09.2019 i.e. the date of walk-in-interview for the positions. Age comfort as important by Govt. Of India principles for SC/ST/OBC and girls, candidates will be considered.
- The engagement of PA-II is solely for the aforementioned research work.
- The involvement will be contractual and also on a purely temporary basis in the project (HCP-0016) for a maximum period of seven months and is co-terminus together with the project, in the event the job terminates sooner or until the funds can be obtained, whichever is sooner
- The involvement under externally financed project doesn’t confer any right/claim at either explicitly or implicitly on the appointee for a routine appointment in CSIR/CFTRI, contrary to any place or otherwise under any lawful requirements precedent.
- Performance of this RA-II is going to be reviewed every six months. In the event the operation isn’t satisfactory, the fellowship may be terminated with one month’s notice or one month’s stipend in lieu thereof.
- No TA/DA will be supplied to the candidates for attending the interview.
- If the candidate is operating in CSIR-CFTRI, a “No objection certificate” in the PI is compulsory at the time of interview.
Interested eligible candidates may appear for walk-in-interview and report to Shri. R S Matche, Sr. Principal Scientist, Department of Food Packaging Technology CSIR-CFTRI Mysore on 16.09.2019 at 10.00 A.M. While attending the interview, applicants are asked to bring all the original supporting documents for date of birth, educational qualification, caste certificate (if applicable) and experience certificates for verification together with your whole Bio-data with email address/contact phone number together with attested copies of the necessary certificates and passport size photograph.
In the event, a large number of applicants turn up for the interview, the candidates will be short-listed by a duly constituted Screening/Selection Committee and only short-listed candidates would be interviewed.
CANVASSING IN ANY FORM OR BRINGING IN ANY INFLUENCE, POLITICAL OR OTHERWISE WILL BE TREATED AS A DISQUALIFICATION FOR THE POST APPLIED FOR. INTERIM ENQUIRIES WON’T BE ATTENDED TO.
- Date & Time of Interview: 16.09.2019 at 10.00 A.M
- Venue of Interview: Food Packaging Technology Department, CSIR-CFTRI, Mysore.
View Notification Below
Editor’s Note: CSIR-CFTRI Food Science, project assistant jobs, food tech jobs, mtech biotech jobs, mtech vacancies, mysuru jobs, cftri mysuru jobs, csir-cftri mysuru jobs. Check out all of the social media profiles like Twitter and Facebook. Please subscribe to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter. Also, check out the Podcast we have for free on SoundCloud.