Cipla Formulation Analyst Vacancies for MSc Candidates
Cipla hiring msc microbiology jobs. Msc candidates can apply online. Interested and eligible candidates who wish to work at Cipla and have the relevant qualification are encouraged to apply for the same at Cipla. Check out all of the details below:
Job Name: FORMULATION ANALYST ( MICROBIOLOGY)
Experience: 1 – 5 Years
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Pharma / Biotech / Clinical Research
Functional Area: Engineering Design, R&D
Role Category: R&D
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
- Develop new analytical methods for evaluation of regular in addition to stability samples by following proper GLPs to provide results or information regarding products to formulators.
- Should have knowledge of handling instruments such as KF instrument, Media preparator, water analysis, etc.
- Maintain the laboratory instruments/equipment and troubleshoot the issues
- Perform calibration (schedule/breakdown) and calculate instrument usage
- Document and record all of the microbiological activities in a timely manner in Laboratory note-book, instrument/equipment and column logbook
- Provide base documents for MOA / COA prep for better coordination in analytic studies
- Arrange microbiological requirements including media, reagents, standards, samples and placebo for units and other departments such as Validation Lab or Outsourced Lab
- Review and recommend corrections in the MOA, COA & Specifications.
- UG: B.Sc – Any Specialization, Microbiology
- PG: MS/M.Sc(Science) – Any Specialization, Microbiology
- Doctorate: Doctorate Not Required
Editor’s Note: Cipla Formulation Analyst Vacancies for MSc Candidates, cipla vacancies, msc jobs, msc careers, cipla india jobs, cipla india careers, cipla recruitment, cipla jobs, cipla microbiology jobs, microbiologist jobs, microbiologist careers, cipla vacancies. Check out the Biotecnika Times Newsletter – a free subscription service that you can avail by signing up for it once.