BSc Project Assistant Job at University of Hyderabad
MSc & BSc Botany/Plant Science/Life Science candidates apply for Project Assistant post that is available at University of Hyderabad. University of Hyderabad is hiring for research posts, msc & bsc candidates can apply for these positions. Interested candidates can check out details below:
This job expires in :
University of Hyderabad
Job Name: Project Assistant
No. of Posts: 1 position
Name of the Project: “Identification of novel alleles of wild rice derived bacterial blight resistance genes and their functional analysis”
Essential Qualifications: B.Sc with Botany/Plant Sciences/Plant Biotechnology as one of the subject or equivalent degree with a fantastic academic record throughout and also a minimum of two years experience in Plant Science related lab.
Desirable Qualifications: M.Sc in any field of Life Sciences. Expertise in Plant genomics/allele mining studies
Fellowship: Rs. 15,000/ per month (Consolidated)
Duration: Initially for a year and may be extended up to the completion of project-based upon review and performance each year.
How to Apply:
- Applicants must be aware that the appointments to be made are only temporary and there’s no right for claiming for any regular appointment in the University. No hostel facility will be provided to the chosen candidate.
- No TA/DA is going to be compensated for attending the interview or at the time of joining the post.
- Applications should be submitted on plain paper with complete CV, that MUST include Name, Gender, Date of Birth, Nationality, Contact address with valid Email ID & Mobile No., Educational Qualification in tabular form (Name of Degree, Board/University, Month & Year of passing, Division, percent of Marks/Aggregate Marks, Subject Studied etc.)latest photograph and complete particulars of work experience. This information has to be accompanied by attested copies of certificates in support of information provided in the application.
- The last date for receipt of all filled-in applications is Monday, 16th September 2019.
- Address to which the applications should be sent:
Dr Irfan Ahmad Ghazi
Department of Plant Sciences,
School of Life Sciences, South Campus,
University of Hyderabad, Prof CR Rao Road,
View Notification Below
Editor’s Note: research fellow jobs, university of hyderabad jobs, hyderabad jobs, msc jobs, life sciences jobs, biochemistry jobs, biotechnology jobs, msc biology jobs, research fellow jobs. Check out the Podcast, Biotecnika Times Newsletter – a free service, you can also follow us on all of our social media profiles like Twitter and Facebook.