Biotechnology MACS ARI Pune Research Fellow Jobs 2019
MSc Life Science / Microbiology / Biotechnology Junior Research Fellow vacancy for eligible candidates. JRF position vacant at MACS ARI, Pune. MACS ARI, Pune is hiring msc candidates for a Research Fellow vacancy, interested and eligible candidates can check out all of the details on the JRF post given below:
This job expires in :
Job Name: Junior Research Fellow (1 No.)
Name of Project: National Centre for Polar and Ocean Research (NCPOR) MoES sponsored
Project (SP-298): “Exploration of cryptic genetic diversity in extant planktic
foraminiferal morphospecies from the Southern Indian Ocean”.
Post Code: ARI/SP-298/JRF
Duration: 19th August 2022
Age limit (according to date of interview): Up to 28 years for General Category. Age relaxation of up to 5 years (up to 33 years) for SC/ST/Differently abled/women applicants and 3 years (up to 31 years) to get OBC (Non-creamy coating ), candidates chosen through DBT-BET 2019 will likewise be considered for age relaxation as applicable.
Monthly Stipend: Rs. 31,000/- + HRA (24 percent )
- Essential –
(i) 1 St Class M. Sc. In any field related to Earth Science / Marine Science / Life Science / Microbiology / Biotechnology from a recognized University.
(ii) Applicant should be qualified in any one of the following tests: CSIR-UGC/ICAR NET such as Lectureship (Assistant Professorship) OR GATE. National Level examination DST, DBT, DAE, DOS, DRDO, MHRD, ICAR, ICMR, IIT, IISc., IISER etc..
- Desirable –
(i) Experience and Hands-on training in Molecular Biology Techniques. Isolation And Identification of Foprminifera for a variety of analyses.
(ii) The candidate must carry out field sample selection that includes research cruises. Laboratory works for the analysis of forminiferal samples and Molecular biology techniques.
(iii) Must possess a valid Indian Passport with validity of minimum One year from The date of advertisement.
How to Apply:
Note: No T.A. is admissible for attending the interview and also selected candidate will have no right for appointment against any ARI or financing agency’s post/s.
- Candidates fulfilling above conditions may fill the prescribed format available under this advertisement and bring it together with original and self-attested copies of credentials, certificates, Passport size photograph, caste certificate issued by the competent authority (for reserved category) at the time of interview at MACS – Agharkar Research Institute, G.G. Agarkar Road, Pune – 411 004 (M.S.) India.
- Non-refundable application fee of Rs.100/(except SC/ST and women candidates) to be paid online through https://www.onlinesbi.com/prelogin/icollecthome.htm or link on Institute Website http://www.aripune.org (Pay application fees on SBI Collect under Announcements). Candidate must attach the receipt of online payment of fees and indicate the online receipt number in the application form. The Institute isn’t responsible for any incomplete/pending/failed transactions of online application fee payments and they might contact the concerned bank in this regard.
- The prescribed essential qualifications are the bare minimum and mere possession of same won’t entitle the candidate to be called for interview. The Institute reserves the right to select a suitable candidate.
- Candidates attending interview should report on time as per date and time schedule mentioned above.
- In case of deserving and exceptionally qualified candidates, desirable qualification is relaxed at the discretion of the Competent Authority and accordingly position will be filled as per Revision of emoluments and guidelines on service conditions for research personnel engaged in R&D programme of the MACS – Agharkar Research, Institute. Pune.
(i) Date of Walk-in-interview: 23rd September 2019 (Monday)
(ii) Reporting Time: 9.00 AM to 9.30 AM
(iii) Verification of Documents: 9.30 AM to 10.30 AM
(iv) Schedule of Walk-in-interview: 10.30 AM onwards
Click here to View Notification & Download Application Format
Editor’s Note: life science jobs, Research Fellow, msc jobs, msc jrf jobs, msc research jobs, research jobs, make sure you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and that you are also following us on all of our social media platforms. And check out the Podcast that we have for free listen on SoundCloud.