Beckman Coulter Manufacturing Scientist MSc Biotech / Biochemistry Jobs 2019
Exclusive Beckman Coulter jobs for msc biotechnology and biochemistry candidates. Interested and eligible candidates are requested to check out all of the details on the same below:
Name of the Job: Manufacturing Scientist I (Technical Operations)
Organization: Beckman Coulter – Life Sciences
Job Function: Manufacturing & Operations
Primary Location: Asia Pacific-India-India-Karnataka-Bangalore
Job Family Description:
Overview of duties:
- Supports the Process/equipment validation and Participates in annual validation review to the website. Interfacing as Appropriate with Development, Quality, Manufacturing, Purchasing and Suppliers.
- The incumbent helps and gives technical support for both external and internal Suppliers. Ensures process documents are created, updated and in compliance with company standards, ISO and GMP as necessary.
- Boundary Conditions/Authority.
- Levels: Receives instruction on routine work, instructions on a fresh assignment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Equipment Commissioning & Qualification documentation associated to Manufacturing, Process, and Utility.
- Preparation & Execution of SAT, IQ, OQ, PQ Protocols of process equipment’s, Utilities and Cleanroom facilities.
- Preparation of Risk documents and Take Part in Risk Assessments.
- Implementation of systems such as Periodic review & periodic requalification to support cGMP compliance.
- Developing high-quality criteria documents for validation and approval of reports, protocols.
- Periodic reviews & periodic requalification to support cGMP compliance.
- Exposure to international regulatory authority audits (e.g. UFDA & WHO) and necessity of ISO 13485/9001 criteria.
- Enhancement of systems and procedures.
- Ensuring compliance with procedures and systems.
- Must have expertise in working with cGMP Industry.
- Perform tasks individually and exhibit a Troubleshooting skill.
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in a field with 5-6 years exp. OR Master’s degree in a field with 2-4 years’ experience.
- Candidate with the qualification of BSC/ MSC or BE in biotechnology/Biochemistry.
Editor’s Note: Beckman Coulter Manufacturing Scientist, bsc biotechnology jobs, msc biotech careers, biochemistry job, biochem vacancies, Beckman Coulter careers, Beckman Coulter recruitment, latest research and development jobs, R&D jobs, make sure you check out the Biotecnika Times Newsletter, Podcast and all of our social media platforms for the latest in the life sciences industry.