Accenture Life Science / Human Genetics Safety Reporter Recruitment 2019
Jobs for Life Sciences Clinical Scientist – Safety Reporter vacancies at Accenture. Accenture is hiring Life Sciences candidates for Clinical Scientist – Safety Reporter openings. Life Sciences jobs. Interested candidates can check out all of the details on the same below:
Name of the Post: Clinical Scientist – Safety Reporter
Job ID: 1762
Job Location: Bengaluru
The Clinical Scientist includes the responsibility for preparing documents on the projects they’re assigned, providing critical information on progress and project needs to their management and other writers. They ensure that documents are written consistent with regulatory and company guidelines.
- With supervision, prepare and plan of a variety of clinical documents (eg; Clinical CTD modules, investigator’s brochures, clinical study reports) by organizing, critically examining, and interpreting statistical and scientific data.
- Work effectively with other writers, communicating project information in a timely manner.
- Work to make sure documents are of high quality, scientifically accurate, meet company standards and regulatory requirements (eg, SOPs ICH and FDA guidances) and reflect a consensus among team members who are acceptable to all appropriate reviewers
- Outcomes research reports and journal articles according to clinical and behavioural studies.
- Work to ensure documents are written clearly in appropriate grammar, syntax, medical terminology, style, and format according to the department and company guidance.
- No special physical demands.
- The major part of the work done in an office environment.
- The high degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Good decision-making ability.
- Demonstrated strong writing skills and has written publications.
- Ability to analyze, comprehend and interpret complex scientific data from a broad range of scientific disciplines.
- Knowledge of clinical drug development is an asset but not essential
- Ability to manage timelines
PhD in Life Sciences or Pharmacy/M.D. in Pharmacology or Physiology or Human Genetics or Public Health.
Editor’s Note: life sciences careers, life sciences jobs, accenture jobs, Accenture jobs, Accenture careers, Accenture msc jobs. Check out the Biotecnika Times Newsletter for more such jobs and also check out the Podcast we have for free listen on SoundCloud.