Research Assistant Job Vacancy @ The Foundation for Medical Research
A reputed research organisation, The Foundation for Medical Research seeks applications for the post of Research Assistant of good quality to undertake studies on effect of plant extracts on diarrhoeal pathogens
Job Vacancy: Research Assistant
Salary: The appointment will be on Project basis with a consolidated minimum remuneration of Rs.30,000/- per month, commensurate to qualifications and experience. The successful candidate will need to undergo competency testing before finalisation of appointment.
1. M.Sc. in Microbiology/Life Sciences/Biotechnology with minimum 2 years of research experience
2. Candidate should be experienced in microbiology and molecular biology techniques.
3. Ability to handle and calibrate equipment
4. Capacity to plan experiments and undertake independent problem solving
5. Methodical and reliable work practices
6. Should be residing in Mumbai
7. Should possess good health to deliver consistent work
8. Ability for short term travel
1. Experience in working with infectious bacteria and knowledge of biosafety.
2. Good writing and communication skills in English
3. Leadership qualities
How to Apply:
Please apply within 10 days with CV and photograph to HRD, The Foundation for Medical Research, 84A, R.G. Thadani Marg, Worli, Mumbai 400 018 or by email to [email protected] (No telephonic enquiries).
Editor’s Note: Research Assistant Job Vacancy, biotech research jobs, life sciences research jobs, msc Microbiology jobs, msc Life Sciences jobs, msc Biotechnology jobs, research assistant jobs, foundation for medical research jobs, the foundation of medical research careers, research assistant jobs. Check out the Newsletter for more details.