PGIMER Research Assistant Jobs – MSc Biotech/Biochem/Microbiology Apply
Candidates with a background in MSc Biotech/Biochem/Microbiology and Zoology are encouraged to apply for a Research Assistant Vacancy. PGIMER is hiring msc candidates for a Research Assistant vacancy. Interested and eligible candidates can check out all the details:
This job expires in :
Job Title: Research Assistant
No. of Posts: 01
Name of the Project: “Cadaveric Vein Engineering For Dialysis Access Graft In End Stage Renal Disease Patients”
Name of the PI: Dr. Aruna Rakha Arora
Essential Qualifications: M.Sc in Biotechnology, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Stem Cell, Tissue Engineering, Zoology with at least 60 % marks or equivalent GPA.
Desirable Qualifications: Working Experience in Cell Culture, Flow Cytometry, Stem Cells.
Emoluments a month: Rs. 18,000/- p.m. fixed
Age Limit: Upto 30 years
The post is temporary and co-terminus together with the project. Interested applicants may submit their applications according to the attached format (may be downloaded from PGIMER site ) and most recent passport size colour photograph. Attested copies of degree/marks sheet along with other applicable documents must also be filed. Those that are working under various research schemes and desire to be considered for the post should send their applications through proper channel to the undersigned with NOC certification from the employer that he/she will be relieved immediately if chosen.
Applications should reach the office of the undersigned latest by 29.08.2019 (16.30 hrs). Applications received after the due date won’t be considered.
Shortlisted applicants will be asked to appear for interview (with original testimonials) at the office of undersigned on 02.09.2019 at 10:30 A.M. In the event, a number of qualified candidates exceed five times the number of seats, then a screening test would be held on 31.08.2019. Shortlisted candidates would be informed by email or telephone by 30.08.19. Not AIDA is going to be compensated for attending the interview.
- Application in enclosed format may be sent before or on 29.08.2019 until 04:00 pm in Office of the Head, Department of Translational and Regenerative Medicine, PGIMER, Chandigarh – 160012.
- Age and experience will be counted until the final date of receipt of applications.
- Only shortlisted candidates would be called for the interview at the Translational and Regenerative Medicine, PGIMER, Chandigarh.
- Applications lacking complete information according to the proforma and in addition to failure in the submission of self-attested copies of related documents, will liable to be rejected with no communication.
- This appointment won’t vest any right to claim by the candidate for regular appointment or permanent absorption in the Institute or for a continued contractual appointment that might be renewed or terminated on the basis of satisfactory performance and conduct.
- The competent Authority reserves the right to change the number of vacancies, withdraw the process in full or in part and the right to reject any or all applications received without assigning any reasons or giving notices etc..
- He/ She should also note he is going to need to conform to the rules of discipline and conduct so as applicable to the institute employees.
- No travelling or other allowances will be paid to the candidate for interview or for joining the post.
- The candidate shouldn’t have been convicted by any Court of Law.
- If any declaration is given or information furnished by the candidate proves to be false or if the candidate is found to have willfully suppressed any material information, he/she will probably be liable to be removed from the service or such actions as the appointing authority may deem fit.
- The conclusion of the Competent Authority regarding the selection of this candidate will be final and no representations will be entertained in this regard.
- Canvassing of any kind is going to be a disqualification.
View Notification Below
Editor’s Note: PGIMER Research Job 2019, research assistant jobs, pgimer careers, pgimer recruitment. Biotecnika Times Newsletter – Free subscription service. You can avail by signing up for it just once with your email ID. Also, listen to the Podcast that we have for free on SoundCloud.