NIPER Biotech JRF Post – MSc & MTech Candidates Attend Walk-In
M.Sc Biochemistry/Microbiology/ Biotechnology and MTech Biotechnology candidates walk-in for Junior Research Fellow position. Research vacancies for msc & mtech candidates for Research positions at NIPER. NIPER is hiring msc & mtech candidates for a research fellow positions, as per the details given below:
This job expires in :
Name of Position: Junior Research Fellow
Project Name: “Secreted Mtb specific metabolic enzymes as Biomarkers for diagnosis of tuberculosis”
Duration: The initial appointment is for one year and extendable for another 1 year.
Minimum Educational Qualification:
- Essential qualifications: M.Sc. In Biochemistry/Microbiology/ Biotechnology OR M.S. (Pharm)/ M.Pharm/ M.Tech in Biotechnology
- Desirable qualifications: Hands-on experience in recombinant DNA techniques and protein chemistry. Experience in Microbiology, handling and maintenance of E.Coli Mtb H37Ra strains. Minimum CGPA of 6.75 (or 60% marks) for the General category, 6.25 (or 55% marks) for SC/ST, 5.75 (or 50% marks) for physically handicapped (PH) candidates to a 10 point scale in the qualifying exam.
Age limitation: Below 28 years (might be relaxed depending on the suitability of experience & qualification.
Fellowship: Rs.25000/-p.m. + HRA as per rules.
Tenure of this Post: The above position is temporary initially for a period of one year and extendable for a period of 2 years based on the satisfactory performance of the candidate
How to Apply:
- The walk-in-interviews will be held on 21-08-2019 (Wednesday) from 3.00PM to 4.30PM in the in Room No. F-108, Department of Biotechnology, NIPER, S.A.S. Nagar. The candidates are advised to report at the venue from 2.30 pm.
- Only eligible Indian nationals should appear for the interviews together with the application form to be downloaded from the Institute’s website.
- The candidate(s) who meet the eligibility criteria must bring the application on the prescribed application form together with attested copies of testimonials / degrees / certificates etc. in support of the averments made in the qualification, experience and other columns in the application form together with a latest passport size photograph and prescribed fee, as stated below, in the shape of Demand Draft favouring Director, NIPER payable at S.A.S. Nagar/Chandigarh.
i. Application fee for Unreserved and OBC category: Rs.100/-
ii. Application fee for SC/ST/PWD/female candidate: NIL
- Candidates will have to produce original testimonials at the time of the interview, failing that the interview won’t be permitted. The original certificates/degree etc of this candidate(s) are subject to verification prior to joining, in case of selection.
- Candidates with the incomplete application or without related supporting enclosures (i.e. self-attested copies of degree/certificates/ mark sheets/expertise certification/reprint of important publications, without photos, signatures and prescribed fee) won’t be interviewed.
- Age relaxation/reservation policy for SC/ST/OBC/Ex-Servicemen/PWD etc is going to be according to the Government of India and Institute rules. The candidates are expected to attach valid proof for claiming relaxation according to the guidelines prescribed by the Government of India from time to time.
- In exceptionally meritorious cases or under special circumstances, the eligibility requirements of age, educational qualification and experience for the post may be relaxed by the competent authority.
- The procedure for selection might consist of presentation/seminar/ written test/interview or another procedure as decided by the competent authority.
- The Institute reserves the right to withdraw advertised post anytime without assigning any reason. Institute also reserves the right to fill or not to fill the post and its decision in this respect will be final.
- No TA/DA is going to be compensated for attending the Walk-in-Interviews.
- Confirmation for attending the walk-in-interviews can be dropped at [email protected].
- CANVASSING IN ANY FORM MAY LEAD TO CANCELLATION OF CANDIDATURE.
Date, Time & Venue of Interview: 21-08-2019 (Wednesday) from 3.00PM to 4.30PM in the in Room No. F-108, Department of Biotechnology, NIPER, S.A.S. Nagar. The candidates are advised to report at the venue from 2.30 pm.
View Notification Below
Editor’s Note: niper jobs, niper careers, niper recruitment, research, niper biochemistry jobs, niper msc jobs. Hey there make sure you check out the Biotecnika Times Newsletter. It is a free subscription service that you can avail by signing up for it just once. You can also check out the Podcast we have for free listen on SoundCloud.