MACS ARI Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2019
MSc Biotechnology, Microbiology, Biophysics Junior Research Fellow vacancy for eligible candidates. JRF position vacant at MACS ARI, Pune. MACS ARI, Pune is hiring msc candidates for a Research Fellow vacancy, interested and eligible candidates can check out all of the details on the JRF post given below:
This job expires in :
Job Name: Junior Research Fellow (1 No.)
Name of Project: “Microchip for bacterial separation, DNA extraction and multiplexed detection using LAMP”
Post Code: ARI/SP-ICMR/JRF
Age limit (according to date of interview): Up to 28 years for General Category. Age relaxation of up to 5 years (Up to 33 years) for SC/ST/Differently abled/women applicants and 3 years (Up to 31 years) for OBC (Non-creamy layer)
Monthly Stipend: Rs. 31,000/- + HRA (24%)
- Essential –
i) M. Sc. in Biotechnology, Microbiology, Physics, Biophysics.
ii) Applicant must be qualified in any one of the following tests:
CSIR-UGC/ICAR NET including Lectureship (Assistant Professorship) OR
GATE. National Level examination DST, DBT, DAE, DOS, DRDO,
MHRD, ICAR, ICMR, IIT, IISc., IISER etc.
- Desirable – Experience in handling bacterial culture, microfabrication techniques,
electronics, optic etc.
How to Apply:
Note: No T.A. is admissible for attending the interview and also selected candidate will have no right for appointment against any ARI or financing agency’s post/s.
- Candidates fulfilling above conditions may fill the prescribed format available under this advertisement and bring it together with original and self-attested copies of credentials, certificates, Passport size photograph, caste certificate issued by the competent authority (for reserved category) and send it to The Administrative Officer,
Agharkar Research Institute by 13/09/2019 (Friday).
- Non-refundable application fee of Rs.100/(except SC/ST and women candidates) to be paid online through https://www.onlinesbi.com/prelogin/icollecthome.htm or link on Institute Website http://www.aripune.org (Pay application fees on SBI Collect under Announcements). Candidate must attach the receipt of online payment of fees and indicate the online receipt number in the application form. The Institute isn’t responsible for any incomplete/pending/failed transactions of online application fee payments and they might contact the concerned bank in this regard.
- The prescribed essential qualifications are the bare minimum and mere possession of same won’t entitle the candidate to be called for interview. The Institute reserves the right to select a suitable candidate.
- In case of deserving and exceptionally qualified candidates, desirable qualification is relaxed at the discretion of the Competent Authority and accordingly position will be filled as per Revision of emoluments and guidelines on service conditions for research personnel engaged in R&D programme of the MACS – Agharkar Research, Institute. Pune.
(i) Deadline: 13th September 2019 (Friday)
(ii) Date of Walk-in-interview: 25th September 2019 (Wednesday)
(iii) Reporting Time: 10:00 A.M.
(iv) Display of shortlisting of candidates: Will be displayed on Institute website by 18th September 2019 (Wednesday)
Editor’s Note: MACS ARI Pune Microbiology, Research Fellow, msc jobs, msc jrf jobs, biotechnology jobs, msc research jobs, microbiology jobs, research jobs, make sure you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and that you are also following us on all of our social media platforms. And check out the Podcast that we have for free listen on SoundCloud.