Life Sciences AIIMS Raipur Research Scientist Job With Rs. 70,000 pm Salary
MSc/MTech & PhD Life Sciences candidates are encouraged to attend the walk-in interview for a research scientist position that is available at AIIMS Raipur. AIIMS Raipur is hiring msc/mtech and phd candidates for a research scientist jobs. Check out all of the details on the same that has been posted below:
This job expires in :
Post Code: VRDL/01
Position: RESEARCH SCIENTIST II (NON-MEDICAL)
Consolidated Salary pm: Rs. 70,000/-
Age in Years: 25-40
Nature of Employment: Contractual
Duration of Employment: One Year (12 Months) extendable to three years, depending on the candidate’s performance and a budget grant from the funding agency.
Job Location: State Level VRDL, Department of Microbiology, AIIMS, Raipur.
PhD in Microbiology / Biochemistry / Biotechnology / Life Science.
First-class master’s degree (M.Sc./ M.Tech) in Microbiology, Biotechnology, Biochemistry or life science together with the relevant subjects from a recognized university with minimum five (05) years of research experience in the relevant subject after 1st class masters degree.
2nd class M. Sc. + PhD degree in a relevant subject from a recognized university.
- PhD Candidates with research thesis work infectious diseases supported by at least three original research publications in PUBMED indexed journal is going to be given preferences.
- Any Post -doctoral research / past experience in Viral infectious disease diagnosis, epidemiological studies will be given preference.
- Working experience of tissue culture/virus harvesting/cell line maintenance / viral gene expression study/ genetic basis of viral pathogenesis / viral diagnostic genetic marker.
- Understanding of Computer Applications (Word, Powerpoint, Excel, Sequence phylogenetic analysis software, Business Intelligence tools, Data Management. Working knowledge of molecular bioinformatics tools such as Bio edit, BLAST, Primer and Probe designing, phylogenetic analysis and sequence will probably be favoured.
- Real-time assessment of any viral outbreak if occurs in Chhattisgarh.
- Coordination with state health personal in a control measurement of any viral outbreak.
- Ensuring the proper sample collection and its transportation by health workers in the event of lab investigation of any viral outbreak in Chhattisgarh.
- Routine diagnosis of viral infections whose facilities can be found in VRDL.
- Conducting training and workshops for Medical colleges of Chhattisgarh.
- Writing of any significant lab work for publication in reputed journals.
- Participating in research projects sanctioned.
- Writing new research projects and working on it.
- Conclusion of any other work assigned by the PI and Co-PI for the smooth functioning of VRDL.
- Supervision and management of additional staff employed in VRDL.
Terms and Conditions:
- The Above- cited vacancy is for a fixed tenure of one year (12 months).
- The Selection won’t be employment on AIIMS Raipur pay-roll. Employment will automatically terminate upon completion of the 1-year (12 months) from the day of joining duties and there’s absolutely no liability for permanent employment on AIIMS, Raipur or principal investigator. Additionally, the candidates have no right to claim permanent employment according to the particular job.
- The contract may nevertheless be extended to a maximum of 3 years based on the candidate’s budget and performance grant from the funding agency.
- No TA/DA is going to be compensated for attending the interview. Interested candidates may appear for walk in interview. Candidates must bring duly filled application form (According to the prescribed Performa) and all original certificates of educational qualifications, copies of research publications and expertise certificate, identity proof, as well as two photos and collection of self-attested photocopies of certificates and relevant documents at the time of interview.
- Candidates need to download the application form from the AIIMS Raipur and submit the same together with self -attested Xerox copy of their certificates. The duly filled application form together with certified copies of applicable documents must be routed either via speed post/ registered post to Dr Anudita Bhargava, PI, State Level VRDL, Department of Microbiology, AIIMS, Raipur, Chhattisgarh, Pin Code 492099 before or on 7th September 2019 from 01:00 PM.
- The application envelope ought to be superscribed as “Application for the contractual post of Research Scientist-II(Medical/Non-Medical) at State Level VRDL, AIIMS, Raipur.“
- It’s the sole duty of the candidate to monitor the program and the VRDL isn’t liable for any postal delay.
- The candidate should submit the program according to the format. No change in consecutive no. Order and the going of a column to be produced. Annexes might be inserted as separate sheets if needed.
- The application in the stated format is to be properly signed and typed.
- Two recent self- signed passport-sized colour photos must be attached together with stapled/pinned on the first page of this Performa format.
- 1 set of self- attested xerox copy of relevant certificates, the first page of scientific publications (Only PUBMED indexed) and experiences, if any has to be attached together with the application form.
The applications received will be scrutinized by the selection committee. Recruitment will be drawn up through Interview and also a written test will be conducted when the eligible candidates are greater than 50 each post. Selection is based only on merit basis.
The list of candidates found eligible will be displayed on college site. The candidates are advised to check the college website http://www.aiimsraipur.in for the date, time and venue for the interview or written exam. No separate communication will be sent to the candidates.
Recruited candidates will be notified through email.
- Date and time of Walk interview: This will be communicated through AIIMS Raipur site.
- Venue: Gate No. 05, Committee Room, Medical College Building, All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Tatibandh, G.E Road, Raipur, Pin: 492099
For Any questions contact or write to:
Editor’s Note: msc jobs, life sciences jobs, life sciences careers, msc life sciences jobs, msc careers, msc project fellow jobs, project fellow jobs, life sciences aiims jobs, aiims raipur jobs. Make sure you check out the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and also follow us on all of our social media for more such opportunities.