Latest National Health Mission Microbiologist Job Openings
MSc & PhD Candidates with a background in Microbiology are encouraged to apply for Microbiologist – EQA vacancy that is available at National Health Mission, Uttarakhand. Interested and eligible candidates can check out all of the information regarding the same below:
This job expires in :
Office of Mission Director, National Health Mission, Uttarakhand
Uttarakhand Health & Family Welfare Society, DoMHFW, Uttarkhand Govt.
Danda Lakhond, Sahastradhara Road, Dehradun- 248001
Email- [email protected] Phone/ Fex – 0135-2608646
Ref. No. – 1226/HR/NHMUK/2019-20/318
Name of the Post: Microbiologist – EQA
No. of Posts: 01
Programme Name: CD – RNTCP
Consolidated Monthly Remuneration: Rs. 50,000 for MD (Microbiology/PhD Microbiology) and Rs 35,000/- for M. Sc. (Medical Microbiology/ Applied Microbiology
M. D. Microbiology or PhD Medical microbiology or MSc. (Medical or Applied microbiology) Preferential Qualification – 1 year of related work experience – Candidate should have demonstrable proficiency in Usage of MS — Office (MS Word, MS Excel, MS Powerpoint, Internet etc.)
How to Apply:
- Maximum age limit for all positions is 42 years according to 01 August 2019, which might be relaxable for deserving candidate.
- Interested applicants to send their application at the above address Together with self-attested copy of the documents for qualifications, mark sheets, experience certificates and CV
- Candidate should write on the envelope “Application for the post of ___________”. Blank Has to Be filled with the post for which application is being sent
- The application has to reach the aforementioned address up to 22 August 2019 by 04:00 PM via Indian Speed Post/ Indian Registered Post only. Applications sent through any other manner won’t be accepted. Applications received after the last date will not be entertained.
- The shortlisted candidates will be called for interview. No TA/ DA will be awarded for appearing in the interview
- Candidates are expected to mention their email identification and cellular number for communication.
- Proforma for your Application Form and Terms of Reference (ToR) are all available on the Web Site www.ukhfws.org.
- All posts are strictly contractual and non- transferable. These posts could be cancelled/ increased/ decreased anytime by the competent authority
- In the event the candidate is applying for more than 1 post then she/ he should fill a separate application form for every post and attach a separate set of documents as stated in point no. 2 and send it in a separate envelope according to point no.3
- Any candidate Who’s already working with NHM, Uttarakhand (State Level/ District Level/ Block Level/ at almost any program of NHM) should send NOC from the Mission Director, NHM/ CMO of the concerned district together with the application OR produce it at the interview (if called for interview)
- The selection of candidate depends upon the eligibility and suitability of this candidate for the post as found by the selection committee during the interview.
- Uttarakhand Health & Family Welfare Society will not be responsible for non-receipt of Application because of postal delay/ loss in transit.
Download Application Format Below
View Notification Below
Editor’s Note: Latest National Health Mission, National Health Mission, Uttarakhand jobs, Uttarakhand Health & Family Welfare Society, DoMHFW careers, msc jobs, phd jobs, microbiology jobs, government jobs, latest national health mission jobs, Uttarkhand Govt jobs, make sure you check out the Biotecnika Times Newsletter, Podcast and all of our social media platforms for the latest in the life sciences industry.