ICMR-NIRRH Basic Sciences JRF Vacancy – MSc Candidates Apply
MSc Basic Sciences junior research fellow position vacant at NIRRH. NIRRH recruitment 2019 for msc basic sciences candidates. NIRRH National Institute for Research in Reproductive Health latest August 2019 job details, walk-in details, check out all of the details on the same below:
This job expires in :
Designation: Junior Research Fellow
Project Title: “Prevalence of Fragile X Syndrome and its neuropsychological correlates among children with developmental delay attending OPD services of Assam Medical College & Hospital, Dibrugarh”
Duration: 30th June 2020
Age Limit: Not exceeding 28 years.
Stipend: Rs. 25,000/- plus 30 percent HRA
Essential Qualification: Post Graduate Degree in Basic Sciences with National Eligibility test – CSIR-UGC/ ICMR JRF, Including lectureship (Assistant Professorship)
Desirable Qualification: Experience in molecular biology and cell culture will be preferred
1. Age comfort for SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Candidates will be according to regulations. Woman candidates will receive 5 years’ age comfort.
2. Qualification/degree ought to be from a reputable Institution/University.
3. Mere fulfilling the crucial qualification/experience doesn’t guarantee for choice.
4. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
5. No TA/DA is going to be compensated for attending the interview joining this article.
6. Persons already in routine time scale support under some Government Department / Organizations aren’t eligible.
7. Written test in the subject area will be held, if required to shortlist candidate of the interview on the same day depending upon the number of candidates.
8. The Director & appointing authority has the right to accept /reject any application with assigning any reason and no correspondence in this matter with be entertained.
9. Please give the details of two responsible people of your locality or two references to whom you are known.
Candidates should bring with them all of the applicable documents in original and a single set of attested photocopies of the exact same and one passport size recent colour picture.
- Date & Time of Interview: 13th August 2019 between 09:00 hrs. to 11:00 hrs.
View Notification Below
Editor’s Note: ICMR-NIRRH Basic Sciences JRF, nirrh jobs, icmr nirrh jobs, national institute for research in reproductive health jobs, nirrh – national institute for research in reproductive health careers. Then make sure you are looking at Biotecnika, and keeping up with us on all of our social media profiles, Twitter or Facebook. And also, check out the Podcast we have on SoundCloud.