ICMR-NIE Life Sciences Research Recruitment 2019
Project vacancies for msc & phd microbiology and life sciences candidates at ICMR National Institute of Epidemiology. ICMR-NIE is hiring msc & phd candidates for a microbiology & life science project positions. MSc & PhD Microbiology and Life Sciences jobs at ICMR-NIE. Interested and eligible candidates check out all of the details below:
This job expires in :
Position: Project Technical Officer (Lab)
Project Title: Model District for Public Health Preparedness, Surveillance and
Response: Multi-Strategic Integrated Approach in Tiruvallur District, Tamil Nadu, India
Essential Qualification: Graduate degree in Microbiology / Medical Lab Technology from A recognized University with five years of diagnostic / research work experience in the relevant subject from a recognized institution. (OR) Master’s degree in Microbiology / Medical Lab Technology from a recognized University.
Desirable Qualifications and Experience:
- With good knowledge and Comprehension of standard microbiology principles and practices.
- Work experience in diagnostic microbiology.
- Work experience in antimicrobial resistance testing.
Emoluments: Rs. 32,000/per month.
Age Limit: 30 years
Nature of Duties:
a) Perform lab testing for antimicrobial resistance.
b) Responsible for maintenance of lab records, reports, inventory (logistics and samples)
c) Coordinating with other project laboratory and field personnel.
d) Contribute to the preparation of project technical support.
e) Day daily reporting to study investigators on assigned work/project activities.
f) Perform any other work assigned by the Director / PI / Co-PI / Supervisory Officer.
Duration: 6 months (renewable for the project duration subject to performance and project requirement)
Date of Walk in Interview 19th August 2019
Position: Senior Research Fellow (SRF)
Project Title: Online course for “Rational use of Drugs”
Essential Qualification: Master Degree in Pharmacology / Pharmacy / Life Sciences with 2 years’ experience in the applicable field.
Desirable Qualifications and Experience: PhD (Pharmacology / Pharmacy / Life Sciences)
Emoluments: Rs. 43,400/per month.
Age Limit: 45 years
Nature of Duties:
a) Facilitate between core faculty of this course and the student in the online forum to address queries and assignments for the course.
b) Assist core faculty in various training programmes of the Institute.
c) Any other work assigned by the PI / Supervisory Officer / Director.
Duration: 1 year (extendable according to performance and project extension)
Date of Walk in Interview 9th September 2019
How to Apply:
- Bring the filled-in application with one set of photocopy of qualification and expertise And additional testimonials.
- Candidate must submit all of the certificates/testimonials in original for verification. Candidates who Don’t bring the Original Certificates for written test / Interview won’t be considered.
- Age relaxation is admissible in respect of SC/OBC candidates, Retrenched Government Employees, Departmental Candidates (including projects) and also Ex-Servicemen in Accordance with the instructions issued by the Central Government from time to time. Age concession to the extent of service rendered in ICMR research projects is also Admissible for experienced and skilled men.
- The experience certification should clearly state the nature of work during the period of employment.
- No- Objection Certificate from the present employer (such as Govt. /AB/PSU Servants only).
- All posts are Contractual for the duration offered. The appointment may be renewed After every specific time period subject to satisfactory operation and project requirement.
- The incumbents selected will have no claim for regular appointments under NIE/ICMR Or a continuation of their services in almost any other endeavour.
- TA/DA won’t be compensated by NIE for attending the written test/ interview.
- The Director, ICMR-NIE reserves the right to increase or reduce the number of posts Or cancel the recruitment or re-advertise the posts, without assigning any reasons Thereof, no additional correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- Any additional information can be downloaded from ICMR-NIE site which is Upgraded from time to time.
- Date of Walk-in-Interview could be altered because of administrative reasons, thus, Candidates are advised to check the website before appearing Walk-in-Interview.
The Director/Selection Committee has the right to accept/refuse any application without assigning any reason thereof.
Canvassing and bringing pressure in any kind for shortlisting, employment and interview will be a disqualification and barred from the selection procedure.
View Notification Below
Editor’s Note: ICMR-NIE Life Sciences Research, msc life sciences jobs, microbiology careers, life sciences careers, icmr jobs, nie jobs, national institute of epidemiology jobs, icmr national institute of epidemiology recruitment 2019. Biotecnika Times Newsletter – a free subscription service that you can avail by signing up for it once. And check out the Podcast we have for free listen on SoundCloud.