ICMR-NICPR Scientist Recruitment 2019 – MSc & PhD Candidates Eligible
MSc Biochemistry/Genetics /Immunology/ Microbiology/ Biotechnology jobs for eligible candidates at ICMR-NICPR. Scientist-C post for MSc biochem/biotech candidates at ICMR-NICPR. National Institute of Cancer Prevention Research is hiring for msc candidates for scientist vacancies. Check out all of the details on the same below:
This job expires in :
Name of the Post: Scientist-C (Non-Medical) – Unreserved
No. of Posts: 02
Name of the Project: “STRENGTHENING BIO-CHEMICALS RESEARCH POLICY, CAPACITY BUILDING AND CESSATION SUPPORT TO ADVANCE SMOKELESS TOBACCO CONTROL IN INDIA”
Name of the PI: Dr Shalini Singh
Duration of Project: 3 years ( Three years)
Duration of Contract: One Year ( renewable on the basis of performance)
Candidate should have 1st class Master Degree in Life Science subjects – Biochemistry/Genetics /Immunology/ Microbiology/ Biotechnology from a recognized university with 4 Years of expertise in Molecular Biology. OR Candidate should possess OR 2nd class Master Degree in Life Science subjects – Biochemistry/ Genetics /Immunology/Microbiology/ Biotechnology from a recognized university with a PhD + 4 Years of experience in preceding said area.
Age Limit: Not exceeding 40 Years
Emoluments: Rs. 51,000/- + Rs.6660/- HRA fixed per month
How to Apply:
Applications are invited in Project entitled “STRENGTHENING BIO-CHEMICALS RESEARCH POLICY, CAPACITY BUILDING AND CESSATION SUPPORT TO ADVANCE SMOKELESS TOBACCO CONTROL IN INDIA” under Dr Shalini Singh, Director & P.1., at National Institute of Cancer Prevention and Research, Naida latest by 30.08.2019, at 5 p.m.
The Terms & Conditions for the post are as follows: (Read carefully before submission)
- The Posts are only temporary to the project duration only.
- The appointment is terminable with one month notice from either side.
- The incumbent selected will not have any claim for regular appointment at NlCPR/ICMR/Govt.
- No benefit of Provident Fund, HRA, CTC, Medical Claims etc. is admissible.
- Age relaxation for SC, ST, OBC, PwD according to Govt. rules.
- Age is going to be counted on the last date of receipt of all applications.
- No travel fees will be paid to attend the interview/written exam.
- Date of examination/interview will be intimated to the shortlisted applicants by email only. Write email address compulsorily in clear handwriting.
- The number of positions could be decreased/ increased at the discretion of Director, NICPR.
- The competent authority has the right to screen /reject the candidature or cancel the whole selection process without assigning any reason.
- Any sort of canvassing will be treated as disqualification.
- Incomplete without photo glued, unsigned applications won’t be considered.
- Copy of documents (Age, educational qualification, experience, caste etc.) as an attachment is necessary and original should be brought at the time of examination/interview.
- Copy of Identity proof (Aadhar/Pan CardPassport/Driving License-card type) is to be attached and original should be brought in the right time of examination/interview.
- Reservation certificates (latest) should be according to Govt. of India Rules.
- Applications received after due time and date won’t be considered.
- The application will be received by Registered / Speed Post only, additional medium like ordinary/courier/ email/ hand won’t be entertained.
- Persons currently in regular/permanent service under some Government Department /Organization aren’t eligible to apply.
- The chosen candidate will work in the project mentioned above, and on any additional job that might be assigned by the Principal Investigator/Director from time to time.
- An application has to be submitted in the given format only. Applications received in any other format will be rejected.
- Candidate should choose just 1 post/project. More than 1 application won’t be entertained.
- Applications completed in all respect must reach to the Director, National Institute of Cancer Prevention and Research, 1-7, Sector-39, Noida 201301(U.P.) by registered/speed post before or on 30.08.2019, at 5 p.m.
Note: Candidates should write the name of this project and post applied on the top of the envelope in addition to in the application. Without marking, the application won’t be entertained in almost any project.
- Deadline: 30.08.2019, 5:00 pm.
View Notification & Download Application Format Below
Editor’s Note: ICMR-NICPR Scientist Recruitment 2019, icmr-nicpr jobs, nicpr jobs, national institute of cancer prevention research jobs, icmr – national institute of cancer prevention research careers, life sciences jobs, msc life sciences jobs, msc jobs. Check out the Biotecnika Times Newsletter – it is a free service. You can also follow us on all of our socials and also download our app for free. And also, check out the Podcast we have for free listen on SoundCloud.