ICMR-NCDIR Project Assistant Jobs – BSc & MSc Candidates Apply
MSc & BSc Biological / Life & Basic Sciences vacancy at National Centre for Disease Informatics and Research, Bengaluru. National Centre for Disease Informatics and Research (NCDIR), Bengaluru jobs for msc & bsc candidates, check out all of the details on the same below:
This job expires in :
Name of Job: Project Assistant (One Position)
Name of the Project: ‘Setting up of ICMR Bioethics Unit to Co-ordinate initiatives on capacity strengthening and research in the area of ethics’ at National Centre for Disease Informatics and Research, Bengaluru.
Consolidated Salary Per Month: Rs. 31,000/-
Upper Age Limit: 30 Years
Essential Qualifications: Graduate of Science/ relevant subjects from a recognized university with three years’ work experience from a recognized institution or Master’s Degree in the relevant subject.
(i) Scientific writing & Communication skills.
(ii) Knowledge of Computer applications.
Job Description: To provide help to the various actions of ICMR bioethics Unit which include:- maintain files, communication, day to day assistance in typing literature search, record keeping or any other work as assigned.
How to Apply:
- Interested and qualified candidates can download the prescribed application form from the web site www.ncdirindia.org and report for the walk-in written test / personal discussion on the dates mentioned in the next page.
- Qualification and experience ought to be in relevant discipline/field and from a trusted institution/organization recognized by the relevant authority. Experience shall count from the date of conclusion of minimum educational qualification.
- Submission of false or incorrect information during the process of walk-in written test and/or personal discussion will disqualify the candidature at any stage.
- Age relaxation against post earmarked for reserved candidates will be as per Govt. of India Norms. Age limitation and experience will be considered according to the date of written test and/ or personal discussion.
- Not AIDA is going to be compensated for attending the written test and/ or personal discussion.
- Mere fulfilling the essential qualification/ experience doesn’t guarantee selection.
- Candidates employed in Govt. Service /Semi Govt. Autonomous Bodies of State/Central Govt. Should submit a”No Objection Certificate” from their employer.
- The above post is filled-up on purely temporary basis and contractual basis, co-terminus together with the project & the candidate will not have any right to claim for Permanent Employment under NCDIR/ICMR or continuation of his/her services in almost any other project. No benefit of PF, UC, and Medical Claim is admissible.
- Community/ Caste certificate: Candidates applying under OBC category shall submit attested copy of OBC Non – Creamy Layer Certificate in specified format, issued within a year from.the date of walk-in written test and/ or personal discussion by the appropriate authority. Only Non-Creamy Layer OBC certifications will be accepted and other certificates won’t be accepted.
- All posts are contractual for the duration offered and may/ or might not be renewed subject to satisfactory performance and project requirement.
- Canvassing and bringing pressure in any form for shortlisting and employment will be a disqualification and barred from the selection process.
- The Director reserves the right to increase/decrease the number of vacancies according to the requirement or accept/reject any application without assigning any reason thereof without any recommendation in this matter will be entertained.
- Candidates possessing the aforementioned essential qualification and experience may come for a walk-in written test and/or personal discussion at National Centre for Disease Informatics and Research, Nirmal Bhawan-ICMR Complex (IInd Floor), Poojanahalli, Kannamangala Post, Bengaluru-562 110 on the dates indicated below:
Those appearing for walk-in – a written test or personal discussion must bring with them original certificates (I) Educational qualification (two ) proof of Date of birth (3) Expertise certificates/testimonials ( 4) One-self illustrated current passport size picture (5) ID Proof (Ex. PAN/Voter ID/Driving License etc.) (6) three sets of self-attested photocopies of documents. (7) SC/ST/OBC/ PWD Certificates, if applicable. (8) Candidates must submit all certifications/testimonials in original for verification. Candidates who don’t bring the original certificates won’t be permitted to attend walk – in – a written test or personal discussion.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for written test and/or personal discussion after verification of essential qualifications and experience.
- Any Addendum/Corrigendum in respect of the above vacancy notice shall be issued on our websites www.ncdirindia.org only and no separate notification will be issued in the press. Applicants are asked to regularly visit our website to keep themselves updated.
- Project Assistant: 21-08-2019 from 9 AM to 10:30 AM
View Notification Below
Editor’s Note: ICMR-NCDIR Project Assistant Jobs, life sciences jobs, bsc jobs, bsc life sciences jobs, national centre for disease informatics and research, Bengaluru jobs, ncdir jobs, ncdir careers. Check out the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and also follow us on all of our social media like Twitter and Facebook. And also, check out the Podcast we have for free listen on SoundCloud.