ICAR NEH Hiring MSc Biotech/Mol Biology & Life Science For JRF Post
Mc candidates with a background in Biotech/Molecular Biology & Life sciences are encouraged to attend the walk-in at ICAR Research Complex for NEH Region. ICAR Research Complex for NEH Region is recruiting for research positions. ICAR Research Complex for NEH Region jobs for msc candidates. Check below:
This job expires in :
Position Name: Junior Research Fellow
Name of the Project: DBT-Twinning Project “Molecular diagnostics, transcriptomics and cisgenic approaches to combat citrus greening (Huanglongbing)
disease of citrus”
Emolument: Rs. 25,000/- P.m. + HRA
Essential Qualifications: M.Sc. in Agri. /Horti. (Plant Pathology/Plant Biotechnology)/Molecular Biology/ Biotechnology/Life Sciences with specialization in Plant Pathology.
Desirable Qualifications: (i) Research expertise in fastidious prokaryotes/molecular Plant Pathology with knowledge of Computer and bioinformatics.
NB: For the contractual post of JRF, the applicant needs to have a Master’s degree in the relevant subject with 4 years / 5 years of Bachelor’s degree. Candidates with post graduate degree in Basic Sciences with 3 years Bachelor’s degree and two years Master’s degree must have NET qualification.
- Age limit: The maximum is 35 years for men and 40 years for women candidates according to date of interview (relaxation of age in the event of SC/ST/OBC/PH candidates as per Government norms).
- The aforementioned post is only on a contractual basis and co-terminus together with the mentioned project or earlier based on the performance of the candidate.
- The applicant must produce his/her original documents and thesis (M.Sc. /PhD) through the interview.
- Registration of applicants will be opened from 9.15 a.m. to 9.45 a.m. only on 16/08/2019 (Friday) and candidate should submit an application in the prescribed format (downloadable from the Institute site ) addressed to the Joint Director, ICAR Manipur Centre, Imphal enclosing a pair of self-attested xerox of certificate(s), 1 passport size photo and copy of publications, if any.
- No objection certificate from the employer, if, the applicant is in employment elsewhere.
- Experience certificates in original, if any.
- No TA/DA etc. will be compensated for attending the interview.
- The incumbent shall have no claim for regular appointment in ICAR.
- The PI’s decisions will be binding and final in all respects.
- Date, Time & Venue of Interview: 16/08/2019 (Friday) in the Office chamber of the Joint Director
View Notification & Download Application Format Below
Editor’s Note: ICAR NEH Hiring, research jobs at icar research complex for neh region, check out our Newsletter. Also, check our social media profiles like Twitter and Facebook. And check out the Podcast that we have for free listen on SoundCloud.