ICAR – NAARM BIG Biotech Job Project Manager Opening
BSc Biotechnology/Botany candidates are encouraged to attend the walk-in interview that has been scheduled at ICAR-NAARM. Project Manager jobs for bsc botany and biotechnology candidates. Interested and eligible candidates can check out all of the details on the same below:
This job expires in :
Association for Innovation Development of Entrepreneurship in Agriculture
Technology Business Incubator
ICAR- NATIONAL ACADEMY OF AGRICULTURAL RESEARCH MANAGEMENT
Rajendranagar, Hyderabad, Telangana – 500 030.
Job Description for Project Manager
a-IDEA, The Technology Business Incubator of NAARM requires Project Manager on contractual Basis to look after the Bio- incubator operations for example Incubation program, Startup Coordination, Partner engagements, Fund Raising for both startups and incubator. Additional the incumbent Is expected to manage the Biotechnology Ignition Grant (BIG Program) that includes Program Coordination & management with Bio Nest team and monitoring of startups. The Length of this Contractual engagement is co-terminus together with the project.
- Essential: Bachelors in Agriculture and allied sciences or Biotechnology from Agriculture University or Bachelors in Botany from recognized universities of India.
- Preferable: M.B.A / PGDM with specialization in Agribusiness/ Rural management/ Entrepreneurship management or PhD in Biotechnology or Entrepreneurship with first division. The candidate must be a team player, with age not exceeding 32 years.
Reporting to COO, the candidate Is Needed to handle:
Bio Nest Incubator management, Incubator operations, Startup scouting, operational assistance to incubatees and incubator team, assistance in Business development of the incubator, BIRAC-BIG Program overall direction including program management, scouting and shortlisting of startups, Mentoring and support to BIG grantee startups.
Experience & Consolidated emoluments: The candidate must have a minimum of 2.5 years’ experience. Consolidated remuneration of Rs.52,000/- a month will be offered.
How to apply: Candidates may appear for Walk-in interviews on 17th August 2019, Saturday 10:00 am at Centre for Agri Innovation Building, ICAR-NAARM, Rajendra Nagar, Hyderabad 500 030, Telangana, India.
Other terms and conditions:
- The candidates must present themselves for certificate verification at the interview venue As stated above one hour ahead of the scheduled interview timings.
- The candidates must bring the latest Passport — size Photograph and all original certificates Beginning from Matriculation till highest degree or provisional certificate, as the case might be Together with a single pair of self-attested photocopies for this interview.
- Non-production of any of original certificates for verification at the time of interview is Liable to rejection of candidature
- The position is purely on contractual basis.
- a-IDEA, The Technology Business Incubator of NAARM, Hyderabad, Won’t be held Accountable to give routine appointment following the expiry of the stipulated period of engagement.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for attending the interview.
Date, Time & Venue of Interview: 17th August 2019, Saturday 10:00 am at Centre for Agri Innovation Building, ICAR-NAARM, Rajendra Nagar, Hyderabad 500 030, Telangana, India.
View Notification Below
Editor’s Note: ICAR – NAARM BIG Biotech Job, ICAR jobs, NAARM jobs, ICAR-NAARM jobs, biotechnology jobs, msc botany jobs, project manager jobs, project jobs, ICAR jobs, ICAR-NAARM jobs, NAARM careers. Check out the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and also, the Podcast we have for free listen on SoundCloud.