ICAR-IARI Basic Sciences Senior Research Fellow Job Available
MSc/MTech & BTech Basic/ Biological & Life Sciences candidates apply for SRF posts. ICAR jobs, IARI jobs, SRF Jobs. Senior Research Fellow Jobs. IARI Posts. ICAR-IARI SRF Job. Check out all of the details that are available at ICAR-IARI. Check the information below for more:
This job expires in :
Division of Genetics
ICAR- Indian Agricultural Research Institute, New Delhi – 110012
Job Name: Senior Research Fellow
No. of Posts: 01
Name of the Project: DBT Funded project entitled “Development of high
density linkage map and tagging salinity tolerance in lentil using genotyping–bysequencing approach for improving salt tolerance”.
Emoluments: JRF @ Rs. 31000/- + 24 percent HRA pm for 1 st and 2nd year & SRF @ Rs. 35,000/- + 24 percent HRA for 3 rd year
Postgraduate degree in basic science or graduate/ post-graduate degree in professional courses selected via a process described through any norms are given in DST Office Memorandum (O.M) No. SR/S9/Z-08/2018 i.e
a) Scholars, that are selected through National Eligibility Test CSIR-UGC-NET such as lectureship (Assistant professorship) and GATE
b) The decision process through a national-level examination conducted by Central government departments and their institutes and agencies including DST, DBT, DAE, DOS, DRDO, MHRD, ICAR, IIT, IISc, IISER etc.
c) SRF: Qualification prescribed for JRF with two years of research expertise.
Desirable Qualifications: Experience in molecular markers and proficiency in computer skills.
How to Apply:
- Age limitation: Maximum age of 35 years for SRF (age relaxation of five years for SC/ST & women and 3 years for OBC).
- The posts are only temporary and will be filled on a contractual basis initially up to 31st March 2020, but might be extended farther dependent on the performance of the candidate or until the termination of this project, whichever is earlier.
- The candidate will not claim regular appointment in this Institute, as the positions co-terminus with the project.
- The interview of eligible applicants will be held on 09/09/2019 at 10.00A.M. in Division of Genetics, IARI, New Delhi 110012.
- The candidates will need to compulsorily bring the filled in application form (according to the format annexed), all the original certificates from matriculation onwards, date of birth certificate, NET/equivalent certificate, degree certificate either original or provisional and a single set of the self-attested photocopies of the necessary certificates from matriculation onwards and an attested copy of a recent passport size photograph glued onto the application form. Proof of experience and publications also will need to be submitted. No TA/DA is going to be compensated for attending the interview.
- Just the candidates having essential qualifications will be entertained for the interview.
- Concealing of facts or canvassing in any form will cause disqualification or termination.
- The candidates need to submit the application in the time of interview according to the format annexed together with the declaration
- The candidate intending to visit for an interview, if any of his distant or near relative is an employee of the ICAR/IARI need to declare his/her name, designation, nature of duties, relationship in writing in order to reach by 1/09/2019. In the event the date of interview such declaration is furnished and found his relative is an employee of ICAR/IARI, such candidate won’t be permitted for interview.
- Each of the other candidates is also required compulsorily to furnish the declaration duly signed in the format annexed and submit the date of interview.
- The candidates need to strictly submit the form annexed (typed/ filled) duly signed and submit on the date of interview.
Reporting time for interview: 9:30-10.00 AM on 09/09/2019, Division of Genetics, IARI, New Delhi 110 012.
View Notification and Download Application Format
Editor’s Note: ICAR-IARI Basic Sciences, basic sciences jobs, IAR-IARI SRF Post, biotechnology careers, life sciences jobs, ICAR jobs, microbiology jobs, icar-iari jobs, icar jobs, iari jobs. Check out the Biotecnika Times Newsletter for more such job opportunities and also follow us on all of our social media platforms. Check out the Podcast we have on SoundCloud.