Hyderabad University Fellow Jobs – Biotech/Biochem & Life Science Apply
MSc Biochemistry/ Life Sciences/Biotechnology candidates apply for Junior Research Fellow post that is available at University of Hyderabad. University of Hyderabad is hiring for research posts, msc candidates can apply for these positions. Interested candidates can check out details below:
This job expires in :
University of Hyderabad
Department PLANT SCIENCES
School of LIFE SCIENCES
Job Name: Junior Research Fellow
No. of Posts: 1 position
Name of the Project: “Mechanistic understanding of protein arginine methyltransferase 5” by targeting the novel epigenetic therapeutic molecule.
Essential Qualifications: M.Sc. Biochemistry/ any branch of Life Sciences/ Biotechnology
Desirable Qualifications: NET/GATE qualified candidates will be favoured.
Fellowship: As per CSIR guidelines.
Tenure of the Post: 3 years. (Originally for 1 year based on the performance extendible for two more years)
How to Apply:
- Applications are invited from eligible candidates (Indian Nationals only) on a plain paper or in the attached format (Form, must fill the items in bold) which must be accompanied by attested copies of certificates in support of all the information furnished in the application.
- Applicants must be aware that the appointments to be made are only temporary and that they have no right for claiming for any regular appointment in the University.
- No TA/DA is going to be compensated for attending the interview or at the time of joining.
- The last date for receipt of filled-in applications is: 02.09.2019
- Address to which the applications should be sent: email to [email protected] or [email protected]
View Notification & Download Application Format Below
Editor’s Note: research fellow jobs, university of hyderabad jobs, hyderabad jobs, msc jobs, life sciences jobs, biochemistry jobs, biotechnology jobs, msc biology jobs, research fellow jobs. Check out the Podcast, Biotecnika Times Newsletter – a free service, you can also follow us on all of our social media profiles like Twitter and Facebook.