Govt NDTL Lab Scientist With Up to Rs 80,000 pm Salary
Government job opportunities for msc & phd candidates. Indian Nationals with a biological science background are encouraged to apply for Scientist vacancies that are available at National Dope Testing Laboratory (NDTL). Interested applicants can check out all of the details on the same below:
This job expires in :
NATIONAL DOPE TESTING LABORATORY
(Ministry of Youth Affairs & Sports)
J N Stadium Complex
Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110003
National Dope Testing Laboratory (NDTL), an Autonomous Body under the aegis of the Ministry of Youth Affairs and Sports (Department of Sports), GOI, J N Stadium Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi — 110 003 invites applications from suitable candidates to fill up One post of Scientist “D” in Pay Rs. 78,800/in Pay Level 12 according to 7th CPC on Deputation/Transfer failing which by Direct Recruitment and Three Posts of Scientist ‘B’ in Pay Rs. 56100/in Pay Matrix Level 10 according to 7th CPC for Direct Recruitment.
The details of the eligibility criteria for the above post has been indicated in Annexure-I.
Designation: Scientist ‘D’
No. of Posts: 01 (One) (Unreserved)
Deputation/ Transfer failing that by Direct Recruitment.
Probation Period: 01 (One) year
Pay Level & Pay: In Pay Rs. 78,800/in the Pay Level 12
Upper Age Limit: 50 years (for direct recruitment) (For Deputation DoPT’s OM No. AB14017/11/2017 — Estt. (RR), Dated, 5th February 2018 will follow)
- Essential: (i) M.Sc., PhD in Chemical Sciences / Biological Sciences / Pharmaceutical Sciences /Applied Sciences in related fields from recognized university or equivalent. (ii) Five years’ experience (Post PhD) in development & research and/or scientific activities in the relevant area
- Desirable: Experience in research & development within the area of drug analysis/sports dope testing/quality management system according to ISO 17025 / industrial / Scientific organization.
Designation: Scientist ‘B’
No. of Posts: 03 (Three) (2 UR + 01 SC)
For Direct Recruitment: Period of Probation — 02 (Two) years
Pay Level & Pay: In pay Rs. 56,100 in the Pay Matrix Level – 10
Upper Age Limit: 40 years
- Essential: M.Sc. in Chemical Sciences / Biological Sciences / Pharmaceutical Sciences / Applied Sciences in related fields from recognized university or equivalent with Two years experience Or PhD.
- Desirable: Specialized expertise in research & development within the field of drug Analysis/ Sports dope testing/ Quality Management system according to ISO 17025/ industrial/Scientific organization.
How to Apply:
- Just such applications that are accompanied with the requisite personal data in the desired Biodata proforma given in Annexure-II, will be considered.
- Eligible applicants can send their applications through proper channel at the following address in order to reach this Office latest by 22.08.2019. Further, those that are applied earlier against this office ad dated 02nd Feb, 2019 published on site and newspaper for the aforementioned posts require not to apply again and their applications will be considered.
Administrative Officer, National Dope Testing Laboratory (NDTL), Ministry of Youth Affairs & Sports, Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium Complex, East Gate, Near MTNL Building, Lodhi Road, New Delhi — 110 003
- In case of Govt. Servants (like Autonomous Bodies, CPSUs and State PSUs), application has to be accompanied with Photocopies of ACRs/APARs of last five years duly attested by Group’A’ Officer or the equivalent of their parent organization, Vigilance Clearance, Integrity Certificate and Major/Minor Penalty Statement for the past ten years, failing which application will be summarily rejected.
View Notification & Annexures I / II Below
Editor’s Note: Govt NDTL Lab Scientist, national dope testing laboratory jobs, msc jobs, phd jobs, govt jobs, latest government jobs, latest biological sciences jobs, national dope testing laboratory, ndtl jobs, national dope testing laboratory job, ndtl new delhi jobs, ndtl new delhi vacancies, delhi jobs, dope testing laboratory jobs. Make sure you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and that you are also following us on all of our social media profiles for more such awesomeness. Also, check out the Podcast that we have for free listen on SoundCloud.