Govt NCERT Life Science Asst Professor Job With Rs. 45,000 pm Salary
MSc Life Sciences/Botany/ Zoology candidates can attend the walk-in interview for a Assistant Professor position at NCERT. Government NCERT jobs for msc life sciences/ zoology and botany candidates. MSc Government Assistant Professor jobs at NCERT. Check out details on the same below:
This job expires in :
Central Institute of Educational Technology
National Council for Educational Research and Training Sri Aurobindo Marg, New Delhi-110016
Job Name: Assistant Professor in Educational Technology with specialization in:
1. ICTs in Education ICT/ET- 2 Nos.
2. e-content Development in Life sciences Botany/Zoology- 1 No.
3. e-content development in Physics/Mathematics -1 No.
No. of Posts: 01 UR
Remuneration: @ Rs.45,000/- per month ( consolidated)
- Good academic record according to the concerned university with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale where grading system is followed) in the Master’s Degree level in a relevant subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited overseas University as detailed below:
a) M.Sc (Life Sciences/Botany/ Zoology with experience of e-content Development in Life Science Botany/ Zoology.
b) M.Sc/MA (Mathematics/Physics) with the expertise of e-content development in Physics/Mathematics.
- Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR or equal test accredited by the UGC such as SLET/SET in the Aforementioned subjects.
- Notwithstanding anything contained in sub-clauses (1) and (2) to this Clause, applicants, that are, or have been awarded a PhD Degree in accordance with the UGC (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of PhD Degree) Regulations, NET/SLET/SET for recruitment and appointment of Assistant Professor or equivalent position in Universities/Colleges/Institutions.
a) Master’s Degree in Education(MEd/MA Education)) with experience in e-contents Development in the case of posts at Sr. No. 2 & 3
b) For ICTs in Education: Master’s Degree with 55% marks and M.Ed. /MA Education with ET/ICT as an optional paper.
c) For e-content Development: Master’s Degree in the relevant subject mentioned with 55% marks and NET.
Three (3)years of work experience in relevant industry/ Institutions or applicable experience or Added Master’s Degree in relevant field with One (l)year teaching /Media/ multimedia development work
► Advanced user of ICT
► Development of e-content, software programs, e-learning modules or audio-video production OR
► Use of ICT in Teaching or Training of Teachers, design of ICT based teaching /training modules OR
► Development and Design of Scripts and storyboards for e-content or audiovisual production
How to Apply:
The eligible candidate may send their C.V./bio-data together with attested copies of educational/technical qualifications and work experience at [email protected] by 06.09. 2019.
- For all the aforementioned posts UGC norms will be followed.
- The number of posts mentioned on pre-page Is tentative. But, the number of posts might be increased or decreased.
- Candidates not registering for verification of testimonials before 12.00 noon on the date of Interview will not be Interviewed.
- Regardless of the qualifications mentioned above, the selection will be made on the basis of this merit adjudged by the Selection Committee during the interview.
- No TA/DA Local conveyance etc. will be compensated by the Council for attending the interview.
- Merely fulfilling the minimum eligibility conditions doesn’t constitute a claim for interview/selection.
- The relaxations in respect of candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Women categories are provided with regard to the UGC/GOI/NCERT rules.
- NCERT reserves the right to cancel/postpone the recruitment process at its discretion.
- People who’ve worked for three (3) years or more as Assistant Professor in NCERT shall not eligible
- Candidates who didn’t send their C.V./bio-data and upload attested copies of educational/technical qualifications and work experience on [email protected] by 06.09.2019 will never be considered for an interview.
- Candidates are advised to bring their C.V./bio-data Together with attested copies of educational/technical qualifications and work experience at the time of interview
- Shortlisted applicants will be informed that the date & venue of this walk-in-interview via e-mail/website of this Council/Institute.
- Ineligible candidates won’t be interviewed.
- The name of this post applied for should be mentioned clearly in the application.
- Canvassing in any form will be treated as disqualification.
View Notification Below
Editor’s Note: Govt NCERT Life Science, latest government jobs, government assistant professor jobs, life sciences teaching jobs, ncert vacancies, ncert careers. For more check out the Biotecnika Times Newsletter – also follow us on all of our social media profiles like Twitter and Facebook. And also check out the Podcast that we have for free listen on SoundCloud.