Govt Jobs at THSTI – Life Sciences Posts With Salary Up to Rs. 1 Lakh pm
Government THSTI Life Sciences Technical Officer/Manager Jobs. MSc/BTech & PhD Life Sciences candidates check out the details on the jobs that are available at THSTI. THSTI Jobs. THSTI PhD jobs for candidates with the relevant experience. Interested and eligible candidates check out all of the details on the same below:
This job expires in :
Job Title: Technical Manager
No of Position: 03
Maximum monthly consolidated emoluments: Up to Rs. 1,00,000/-
Age Limit: 40 Years
Qualifications & Experience:
- PhD in Life Sciences / Medical Sciences with 1 year of applicable experience for faculty support and Bioassay laboratory.
- PG Professional degree in Computer Science/ Information Technology / Engineering with 10 years of relevant experience for IT.
Domain: Faculty support for Lab Management / Bioassay Lab / Information Technology.
Relevant Experience: Assist the Executive Director and faculty in the development and Monitoring of new translational research programs. Have experience of preparation of reports and applications for national and global funding agencies. Experience of regulatory or IP issues would be advantageous.
Job Title: Technical Officer-II
No of Position: 05
Maximum monthly consolidated emoluments: Up to Rs. 75,000/-
Age Limit: 30 Years
Qualifications & Experience:
- PG Degree in Life Sciences / Chemistry / Pharmaceutical Sciences with 5 years of relevant experience OR Graduate Degree in Life Sciences / Chemistry / Pharmaceutical Sciences with 7 years of relevant experience.
Domain: Bioassay Lab /Non-Communicable Diseases.
Relevant Experience: Prior experience of working in a clinical research laboratory with Good Laboratory Practice (GLP) or in other accredited labs for vaccine development and ought to have established assays for vaccine efficacy studies. Must have in-depth knowledge of NABL accreditation procedures for testing and biological labs (ISO-15189 and ISO-17025:2017) and lab management skills, comprehension of standard laboratory safety and quality procedures, audit and documentation processes.
Job Title: Technical Officer-I
No of Position: 02
Maximum monthly consolidated emoluments: Up to Rs. 60,000/-
Age Limit: 30 Years
Qualifications & Experience:
- PG Degree with 3 years of relevant experience OR Graduate degree with 5 years of applicable experience OR Graduate degree with DMLT and 3 years’of relevant experience.
Domain: Infection & Immunology / Multi-disciplinary Clinical and Translational Research / Non Communicable Diseases
Relevant Experience: Experience in doing experiments on FACS, Immunophenotyping, FACS Cell sorting, PCR, ELISA, real-time PCR, experience in tissue and cell culture, small animal handling and genotyping OR Experience in carrying out PCR, cloning, mammalian cell line maintenance and culture, protein purification SDS-PAGE, ELISA, Western blotting, virus neutralization assays, manage inventory and equipment.
How to Apply:
- The appointment will be made on annual contract basis for a period of 3 years (extendable to five Years) having an initial probation period of six months which might be extended at the discretion of this competent authority.
- All educational, technical and professional qualification should be from a recognized Board/University.
- The experience requirement specified shall be experience acquired after obtaining the minimum Educational qualifications needed for the post.
- Persons working in Govt. / PSUs / autonomous bodies need to produce a relevant ‘No Objection Certification’ at the time of Interview/ written test/ skill test.
- Age and other relaxations for direct recruits and departmental applicants: 1. By 5 years for candidates belonging to SC/ST communities. 2. By 3 years for candidates belonging to OBC communities. 3. For Persons with Disabilities (PwD) falling under the following categories: (I) UR – 10 years, ii) OBC – 13 years (iii) SC/ST – 15 years 4. For Ex-servicemen up to the extent of Service rendered in defence forces (Army, Navy & Air force) and 3 years provided they’ve put in A minimum of 6 months attested service. 5. Relaxation of 5 years will also be permissible to those who had ordinarily been domiciled in the Kashmir division of the State of Jammu and Kashmir during the period from 01/01/1980 to 31/12/1989 subject to production of a pertinent certificate from concerned authority. 6. Age is relaxable for Government servants up to 5 years according to With the instructions or orders issued by the Central Government, from time to time. 7. There’s no upper age limit for the employees that are working for THSTI.
- The final date of online application will be the CRUCIAL DATE for determining eligibility with regard to age, essential qualification etc
- A candidate may apply for only 1 position.
- Number of positions may vary depending on the requirement at the time of interview/skill test/ Written test.
- Outstation SC/ST/PwD candidates will be compensated to & fro second class railway fare, according to Govt. of India rules on production of the proof of the same.
- All results will be released on our site and communications will be through email.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
E) Process for filling the online application:
a) Before filling the online application, keep the following documents handy:
i) A soft copy of your passport size photograph and signature. (only jpeg/jpg/png formats) ii) A comprehensive CV (PDF format only) comprising details of eligibility, positions held, Professional experience/distinctions etc.
iii) The documents in support of educational qualification and expertise (PDF format only) as mentioned below:
♦ Matriculation Mark sheet
♦ Intermediate Mark sheets
♦ Graduation Degree/Mark Sheet
♦ Post-Graduation Degree/Mark Sheet (if any)
♦ PhD or equivalent degree (if any)
♦ Relevant experience certificates (if any)
(Note: The expertise certificate must especially mention the domain mentioned in para (c), Failing which the candidate won’t be shortlisted for additional consideration)
♦ Caste / Disability certificate in the format prescribed by the Govt. Of India, if applicable iv) Application fee is to be deposited online according to details given below:
1. Unreserved candidates/EWS Rs. 500
2. SC/ST/OBC/Women/PWD Nil
- The payment can be made by utilizing a Debit Card/Credit Card/Internet Banking/UPI.
- Once payment is made, no correction/modification is possible.
- Candidates are asked to keep a copy of the provisional receipt for future reference.
- Fee once paid shall not be refunded under any conditions.
b) The eligible and interested candidates can apply online in the Institute’s site www.thsti.res.in/career. Applications through any other mode won’t be accepted.
c) On successful submission of your program, an auto-generated email containing the mention Number will be sent to the email address supplied. Please, maintain a note of this reference amount For future correspondence.
d) Candidates have to maintain a printout of the online application form using the Print Button on the dashboard for future reference.
e) Candidates have to guarantee that he/she fulfils all eligibility criteria as stipulated in the Advertisement. If It’s found that he/she Doesn’t fulfil the specified standards, then the candidature will be cancelled.
f) Incomplete applications shall be summarily rejected and no correspondence in this respect shall be entertained.
g) Candidates are asked to use Google Chrome net browser for the best results in submission Of an online program.
h) In the event of difficulty in filling the online form, please send email to [email protected].
- Publication of advertisement on the website: 20 August 2019
- Last date for receipt of online application: 9 September 2019
- Display of shortlisted candidates for written test/skill test/interview: 13 September 2019
- Date of written test/skill test/interview: 26 September 2019 & 27 September 2019
View Notification Below
Editor’s Note: Govt Jobs at THSTI – Life Sciences Posts With Salary Up to Rs. 1 Lakh pm, Govt THSTI Research Job, phd life sciences research jobs, phd research jobs, research scientist phd jobs, Govt Jobs at THSTI, phd jobs, thsti jobs, thsti careers, thsti recruitment. Check out the Newsletter and also follow us on all of our socials. You can also check out the Podcast we have for free listen on SoundCloud.