Govt DRDO Recruitment 2019 – Scientist Job With Rs. 80,000 pm Pay
Latest Government Recruitment & Assesment Centre jobs for eligible candidates. A high pay of Rs. 80,000 will be given. Interested and eligible candidates can check out all of the details on the same below:
This call expires in :
RECRUITMENT & ASSESSMENT CENTRE (RAC)
Lucknow Road, Timarpur, Delhi – 110054
RAC invites online applications from graduate engineers and postgraduates in Science including students who’ve appeared in their final year exam through RAC site https://rac.gov.in for recruitment to the posts of Scientist’B’ (including Backlog vacancies of OBC/SC/ST) in Defence Research & Development Organization (DRDO), Scientist’B’ in Department of Science & Technology (DST), Scientist/Engineer’B’ in Aeronautical Development Agency (ADA), and Executive Engineer in Gallium Arsenide Enabling Technology Centre (GAETEC) in Level‐10 (7th CPC) of this Pay Matrix (Rs.56,100/‐) in specified disciplines and categories. Total emoluments (inclusive of HRA and the rest of the allowances) at the time of joining will be approximately Rs. 80,000/‐ p.m. at the present metro city rate.
DRDO, India’s premier Defence R&D organization employs bright, capable and competent scientists in Group’A’ (Gazetted) technical service known as Defence Research & Development Service (DRDS) and offers exciting and challenging career opportunities in a broad spectrum of technologies at its laboratories/establishments (over 50) located across the nation. For more info regarding DRDO, please visit DRDO site https://drdo.gov.in.
Name of the Post: Scientist ‘B’ (DRDO)
No. of Posts: 01
Subject/Discipline: Food Science*
Details of corresponding Essential Qualification (EQ) & Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE):
Essential Qualification#: At least First Class Master’s Degree in Food Science from a recognised university or equivalent.
GATE Qualification: Valid GATE score in Life Sciences [Paper code: XL]
Equivalent acceptable subjects of Essential Qualification Degree:
1. Food Science/Technology
2. Food Science & Technology
Candidates should possess the requisite Essential Qualification (EQ) along with a valid GATE ‐ 2017/2018/2019 Qualification.
How to Apply:
- Candidates have to register online in the RAC site (https://rac.gov.in).
- On successful registration, the candidates can log in prior to the final date of the ad to fill the application form online. The candidates are expected to upload the requisite certificates (See Para 3 for details), the specifics of the application fee payment (if not exempted) and lock the application before submission of the same.
- Candidates are expected to indicate their preferences for DRDO and/or DST and/or ADA and/or GAETEC (whatever is appropriate ).
- Candidates in Govt. Service or in Govt. Owned organisations must also submit their applications online directly to the Recruitment and Assessment Centre (RAC) and such applicants need to upload a declaration (Please see Para 3 (v) for information ) which they’ve intimated the employer they’ve applied for a post in DRDO/DST/ADA/GAETEC. But such applicants, if in regular service whether in a permanent or temporary capacity, will be asked to produce a”No Objection Certificate” (NOC) from their Cadre Controlling Authority (CCA) according to the proforma available at RAC site at the time of the interview, as well as the aforesaid declaration. In case CCA considers withholding the NOC, the candidate must notify RAC within 30 days of the final date.
- Candidates are advised to keep a copy of the online recruitment application (pdf format) after locking the online application form.
- Only locked/finalised applications in all respects shall be considered.
- Points to be considered while filling Application form:
a) The GATE paper and also the subject of the qualifying degree of these candidates must be according to the discipline‐wise table provided (Table 1).
b) Candidates are advised to be cautious while completing their GATE score as the shortlist will be based upon the GATE score filled in the application/biodata form (Not Applicable to Category II applicants in Part‐I disciplines).
c) The scrutiny of the application (confirmations of GATE score from the submitted documents/scorecard) will only be done for all those candidates who are above the cut off of GATE score, in accordance with the standards of shortlisting specified in the advertising. Hence the erroneously filled GATE score will automatically lead to the candidate not getting shortlisted for scrutiny purposes also.
DOCUMENTS TO BE UPLOADED ONLINE:
- Self-attested certificates/testimonials regarding Date of Birth (Matriculation /High School Certificate or Birth Certificate issued by appropriate local authority), Essential and Higher qualification combined with mark‐sheets, caste, EWS status, ex‐servicemen, employment etc.. The maximum file size of each attachment shouldn’t exceed 500KB and it has to be legible when a print out is taken.
- A current passport size colour photograph (size not exceeding 30 KB; resolution of 110 x 140 pixels).
- Scanned sample of candidate’s signature.
- Valid GATE score card (Category II applicants in Part‐I disciplines exempted from this requirement).
- The candidates, if in Govt Service or in Govt owned organisations, should upload a signed declaration (according to the proforma available at RAC site ) which they’ve informed their Cadre Controlling Authority (CCA) in writing they have applied for the post of Scientist’B’ in DRDO/ Scientist’B’ in DST/ Scientist/Engineer’B’ at ADA/ Executive Engineer in GAETEC.
- A provision will be made for the candidates that have appeared in final year exam, to upload their degree/provisional degree certificate online until 30 Sep 2019.
APPLICATION FEE & MODE OF PAYMENT:
General (UR), EWS and OBC male applicants must pay a non‐ refundable non‐transferable application fee of’ 100/‐ (Rs. One Hundred only) payable online only. There’s not any application fee for SC/ST/PwD and women candidates.
Online submission closes on 21st day at 1700 Hrs (IST) from the date of publication of an advertisement in the Employment News.
- Online application submission link can be found at RAC site (https://rac.gov.in)
- Those applications that aren’t locked/finalised by the candidates in compliance with the instructions will be automatically rejected by the computer system and no correspondence will be entertained in this regard. Hence candidates are advised to submit/finalise the application and enclose all required documents as applicable.
- The candidates must make sure their eligibility in regard to age, necessary qualification etc.
- No request with respect to the change in almost any data submitted by the candidates will be entertained once the Final Date of online submission is over.
- The OBC (Non‐creamy Layer) candidates must submit a requisite certification in the format of Government of India, from a competent authority. The certificate should have been issued on or after 01 Apr 2019 and has to be valid through the Financial Year 2019‐20.
- The EWS candidates are expected to submit a requisite certificate (Income & Assets) in the prescribed format of Government of India, from a competent authority. The certificate should have been issued on or after 01 Apr 2019 and has to be valid throughout the Financial Year 2019‐20.
- Applicants are advised not to change their registered mobile number as crucial information concerning their shortlisting/selection status will be intimated through SMS.
- Shortlisted applicants will be able to download their admit card for the Descriptive Examination (Only for Part‐I disciplines) /call letter for interview respectively together with its venue, time & date following successful registration via the RAC site. Intimation in this regard shall be sent as SMS on the registered mobile number of the candidate. Candidates may please be aware the admit card for the descriptive examination/call letter for an interview won’t be sent by post/courier.
- Detailed guidelines for submission of online applications can be found on RAC site (https://rac.gov.in).
- Candidates are advised to keep visiting RAC site (https://rac.gov.in) for updates issued from time to time.
- The number of vacancies might vary.
- Translation ambiguity, if any, could be resolved to the English version of this ad published in the Employment News.
- Dispute, if any, will be subject to this courts/tribunals having jurisdiction over Delhi only.
IMPORTANT CONTACT DETAILS
i) For all query related to applying online, please contact 011‐23830599
Email ID: [email protected]
View Notification Below
Editor’s Note: Govt DRDO Recruitment 2019, drdo jobs, latest government jobs, government august jobs, food sciences jobs, scientist careers, latest government DRDO jobs, recruitment & assessment centre jobs, RAC careers, make sure you check out the Podcast that we have on SoundCloud and also subscribe to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter we have for free subscription.