Freshers Sanofi Microbiologist Job Opening – Apply Online
Freshers BSc & MSc Microbiology jobs. Microbiology jobs at Sanofi, India. Sanofi is recruiting bsc & Msc microbiology for QC Microbiologist vacancy. Sanofi bsc & msc QC Microbiologist jobs. FRESHERS QC Microbiologist jobs for bsc & msc candidates. Interested and eligible candidates, check out all details on the same below:
Job Name: QC Microbiologist
Location: Toopran Mandal
Reference ID: R2517927
Employment Type: Full Time
Preparation and review of URS, DQ, IQ, OQ and PQ documents needed for microbiology lab instruments in accordance with the requirement. To execute instruments and equipment’s operation, calibration and qualification in a microbiology laboratory. Handling of samples management and adherence to the schedules. Sampling and analysis of water samples, raw materials, packaging materials, in-process samples, completed products and miscellaneous samples for Bacterial Endotoxin Test (BET), sterility, bioburden, specified organism, microbial limit test, Biological indicators etc.. Environmental observation of Isolators, Laminar Air Flow Units, Biological safety cabinets, Pass boxes and clean rooms. Preparation, sterilization, Growth Promotion Test and decontamination of microbiological media. Handling and identification of microbial isolates and upkeep of microbial cultures. To execute the miscellaneous validations. To aid in preparation of documents viz. Specifications, Standard Testing Procedures, Standard Operating Procedures, Method Validation Protocols, Miscellaneous analysis protocols and reports etc. To take part in Method transfer and method validation for analytical methods according to transfer strategy. Preparation of microbiological trends according to requirement. Responsible for First Laboratory Analysis (OOS or OOT), Deviations, CAPAs and Change Control Management associated with Microbiology Lab. Ensures a clean and hygienic environment in the Microbiology lab. To identify, fix and immediately report dangerous conditions, behaviours, or even possibly hazardous situations Performs other duties assigned by Department Head according to requirement.
Knowledge, Skills & Competencies / Language:
- Knowledge of GMPs linked to Microbiology laboratory in both domestic and global regulatory environments is necessary.
- Knowledge of Microbiological testing, eligibility and handling of analytical instrument and equipment associated with Microbiology is demanded.
- Good organizational, interpersonal and communication skills are essential.
- Working understanding on pc, Microsoft word, excel and power point
- Act for Change: Embrace innovation and change and initiate new and improved ways of working.
- Cooperate Transversely: Collaborate effectively with coworkers, partners and stakeholders across the organization to positively affect business outcomes.
- Build People: Take responsibility for growing one’s self in anticipation of future business requirements.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills in English is required.
- A minimum of Bachelor or Master Degree in Science or Pharmacy is needed. Specialization in Microbiology is a plus.
- 0-2 plus years of experience in Pharmaceuticals is required.
- Working experience in an Injectable Pharmaceutical Microbiology laboratory is advantageous.
Editor’s Note: Freshers Jobs, Freshers sanofi careers, R&D Sanofi jobs, microbiologist careers, Sanofi recruitment 2019, sanofi recruitment, sanofi jobs, sanofi msc jobs, microbiology jobs, msc microbiology jobs, sanofi careers. Check out the Biotecnika Times Newsletter – for more such opportunities and also follow us on all of our social media like Twitter and Facebook. And check the Podcast we have on SoundCloud.