DRDO Fellowships 2019 – DFRL Recruitment – Rs. 54,000 + HRA Salary
DRDO Fellowships 2019 for eligible candidates. Research Associate & Junior Research Fellow vacancies are up for grabs. MSc & PhD candidates are eligible to attend the walk-in interview. A high pay of Rs. 54,000 will be given. Interested and eligible candidates can check out all of the details on the same below:
This call expires in :
Name of the Post: Research Associate (RA)
No. of Posts: 01
Area/s of Research: Food Science and Technology
M.Sc & PhD with First class in their post-grad & PhD degree. Candidates should have a minimum of two Research Paper from their thesis published in peer-reviewed SCI journals.
Name of the Post: Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
No. of Posts: 04
Area/s of Research:
- Food Science and Technology
- Food Science and Nutrition
M.Sc. With First-class & NET/GATE Examination.
1. Research Associate: Rs. 54,000/- + HRA as per DRDO rules.
2. Jr. Research Fellowship (JRFs): Rs. 31,000/- + HRA as per DRDO rules.
Upper Age Limit:
Research Associate (RA) and Jr. Research Fellowship (JRF): 35 years for RA and 28 years for JRF according to the date of interview. (Age is relaxable by five years for-SC/ST and 3 years for OBC as per Govt. Rules)..
How to Apply:
- The tenure of Research Associate will be for a period of 2 years only and will be ceased automatically after completion. The tenure of Jr. Research Fellowship is initially for two years and will be elevated for a single year as SRF, subject to satisfactory performance to be assessed by the Committee.
- Qualification for the above post will be determined according to the date of Walk-in-Interview.
- Application form be downloaded from www.drdo.gov.in
- Candidates that aren’t fulfilling the above-mentioned qualification shouldn’t apply/attend the Walk-in-Interview.
- Candidates working in Govt. /Public Sector Undertakings/Autonomous Bodies should bring ‘No objection certificate’ -at the time of Walk-in-Interview.
- Candidates will need to produce their original documents for proof of Caste. Age. Education Qualification/NET/GATE and NOC (wherever applicable) along with Passport size Photos. Failing that, the candidate will be debarred from attending the Walk-in-interview. Candidates can bring project report/technical work demo in support of the candidature.
- Application form appended in this advertisement could be typed and submitted together with copies of testimonials at the right time of Walk-in-interview.
- The antecedent of chosen candidates will be verified at the time of joining. If chosen.
- Admission shall not be claimed by any candidate as a matter of right. The admission shall be completely at the discretion of the Selection Committee of this Laboratory, which may refuse to admit any candidate without assigning any reason thereof. The number of seats for RA and JRF may decrease or increase without prior notice.
- It may please be noted that the offer of Fellowship doesn’t confer on Fellows any right of absorption in DRDO.
- Reporting time is 0900 hrs on 18 Sep 2019 at the main gate of DFRL. Mysore. Latecomers won’t be allowed at any cost.
- The Candidates who’re willing to attend a Walk-in-interview can send their consent together with their Bio-Data.
- The candidate will need to mention the Position and Subject for which he/she appears/applied.
- How to reach the venue of Walk-in-interview: – DFRL is located 2 kms from Mysore Suburban Bus-Stand and 5 kms from Railway Station and nearest Land Mark is Mysore Milk Dairy, T. Narasipur Road, Mysore-570011.
- No TA/DA is going to be compensated for attending Walk-in-Interview or for joining. If selected.
View Notification & Download Application Format Below
Editor’s Note: DRDO Fellowships 2019, Govt DRDO Recruitment 2019, drdo jobs, latest government jobs, government august jobs, food sciences jobs, latest government DRDO jobs, make sure you check out the Podcast that we have on SoundCloud and also subscribe to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter we have for free subscription.