Dr Reddy’s Labs Careers 2019 – Biotech/Biochem/Microbiology Apply
Dr Reddy’s Biotech Jobs jobs for MSc & MTech Biotech/Biochem/Microbiology candidates at Dr Reddy’s Labs. Dr Reddy’s Labs is hiring biotech/biochem/ microbiology candidates for Team Member Quality Control vacancy. Interested and eligible candidates check all of the details on the same below:
Job Title: Team Member Quality Control – Dr.reddys Biologics, Hyderabad
Experience: 2 – 7 Years
No. of Posts: 02
Salary: INR 4,00,000 – 8,00,000 P.A.
Industry: Pharma / Biotech / Clinical Research
Functional Area: Medical, Healthcare, R&D, Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology
Role Category: R&D
Role: Analytical Chemistry Associate/Scientist
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
Roles and Responsibilities:
Roles and Responsibilities:
Sample Testing Skills:
- Possess robust knowledge in Chromatography and Physico Chemical methods ( Size exclusion, Reverse Stage, Ion Exchange chromatography, Peptide mapping analysis Electrophoresis- specific to Analytics, Cell culture basics/ Spectroscopy/ Plating/ Growth /Titration etc.) so as to ensure the smooth conclusion of analysis within the turnaround time in the Laboratory.
- Effectively plans and oversees mechanisms to make sure no execution mistakes occur against setup procedures with the goal of testing.
- Can test, analyse and assess samples assigned & release the data according to defined timelines Commercial, Stability & Campaign batches.
- Great knowledge of GDP (Good Documentation Practices) and understanding the procedure of recording, updating and assessing documenting activities contemporaneously.
- Effectively handles to self-check the document after completion of this analysis so as to ensure error-free documentation.
- Exhibits abilities to build cross-functional collaboration for seamless documentation with the intent of maintaining updated records displaying audit readiness.
- Can approach and request timely advise from experts in the event of the requirement for additional Clarity in order to ensure smooth execution of QC procedures.
GLP & Compliance
- Displays a fantastic understanding with the objective of GLP (good laboratory practice) so as to guarantee accuracy adherence to each of compliances/Procedures.
- Demonstrates abilities to handle all standard GLP compliances (laboratory cleanliness, sample storage, chemical labelling, removal of expired material, usage of calibrated equipment, usage of authorized/QA issued documents, Analyst qualifications, document revisions as assigned, training compliance and adherence to quality standards/system) with the aim of achieving seamless process orientation when abiding by GLP
- Is able to support the guide in training new joiners together with analytic and critical processes with a goal of being audit-ready and process-centric.
- Great understanding about practices and process throughout Laboratory Management in regard to Microbiology techniques (in the event of Micro Lab), cell culture processes (if BA Laboratory ) and all appropriate laboratory practices specific to the region of work in QC.
- Rigorously displays abilities to calibrate and maintain the delegated equipment according to defined frequency so as to qualify the equipment (IQ/OQ/PQ) in a timely manner, with the aid of vendors (wherever required ) and maintain lab efficacy
- Possesses the ability to identify, rectify and seek support from specialists in problems regarding the instruments (air bubble trapping, flow problem, the noise problem, altering of frit.) So as to perform RCA together with investigator & rectify real time.
- Ought to have a degree in MSc/ B. Tech/ M. Tech (Microbiology /Biochemistry /Biotechnology)
- Must have a minimum of 2 years of experience in QC
- Only the relevant applications from Biosimilars background could be considered.
Desired Candidate Profile:
Any Specialization, Bio-Chemistry, Microbiology, M.Tech – Any Specialization, Bio-Chemistry/Bio-Technology
Editor’s Note: Dr Reddy’s Labs Careers 2019, Dr Reddy’s Biotech Jobs, msc microbiology jobs, msc jobs, microbiology careers. Check out the Biotecnika Times Newsletter – a free service that you can avail by signing up for it just once. You can also follow us on all of our social media like Twitter and Facebook. You can also check out the Podcast that we have for free listen on SoundCloud.