DBT – Bio-CARe Project JRF Post Vacant at ICAR-IINRG
MSc Molecular Biology / Biotechnology /Bio-chemistry/ Life Science/ Botany/ Zoology candidates are encouraged to attend the walk-in-interview for a junior research fellow vacancy. JRF Post for MSc candidates. For more details on the same, please check all the information posted below:
This job expires in :
Job Title: Junior Research Fellow
No.of Posts: 01
Project Title: “Identification, Cloning and Characterization of Genes Involved in Pigment Biosynthesis of the Indian Lac Insect, Kerria lacca (Kerr)”
Job: To provide support in research and some other duty assigned by the PI
Nature: Contractual until September 2020 or completion of this project, whichever is earlier, subject to satisfactory performance. **NET examination means any national level examination conducted by the Central Govt. Departments/agencies
- Essential: Master’s degree in Biotechnology/any Life Sciences/ Biochemistry/ Botany/Zoology with 3 years of Bachelor’s degree with NET** qualification (OR) Master’s degree in Biotechnology/any Life Sciences/ Biochemistry/ Botany/Zoology with 4 years of Bachelor’s degree (OR) Graduate with 3 years Bachelor’s degree and have obtained professional Master’s degree (3 years) like M.Sc. (Ag.) In the relevant field as specified above
(i) Experience in molecular biological methods such as DNA / RNA / Protein Isolation, PCR, gene expression studies; according to training/publication.
(ii) Expertise in biochemical techniques like enzyme assays/ ELISA/ Chromatography techniques; according to training//publication.
(iii) Experience in Bioinformatic analyses of NGS data
Age limit: 35 yrs. for men and 40 yrs for women.
Remuneration: Rs. 25,000 + HRA (as permissible) a month
- Candidates appearing for interview must bring bio-data in the specified format, two photos, original documents in support of the qualification, age, work experience, no objection certificate from the employer in the event of employed elsewhere along with a set of photocopies of all the Documents.
- The appointment is temporary and will be filled on a contractual basis; is co-terminus with The project and liable for termination at any time in the event of unsatisfactory performance.
- There’s no provision of absorption / re-employment in ICAR / IINRG / DBT after the conclusion of The time-bound project.
- No TA/DA is admissible for appearing in the interview without a separate letter for interview will be issued.
- Canvassing in any form will cause cancellation of candidature.
- The decision of this Director, IINRG, Ranchi will be binding and final on all aspects
- Date & Time of Interview – August 26, 2019, at 10.00 hrs
- The venue of Interview – Lac Production Division, ICAR-Indian Institute of Natural Resins & Gums Namkum, Ranchi 834010.
View Notification & Download Application Format Below
Editor’s Note: DBT – Bio-CARe Project JRF, msc molecular biology jobs, life science job, botany careers, zoology recruitment, latest msc job vacancies, junior research fellow vacancies, make sure you check out the Biotecnika Times Newsletter, Podcast and all of our social media platforms for the latest in the life sciences industry.