CUTN Biotech/Biochem/Life Science & Mol Biology JRF Post
MSc Life Science/Microbiology/Biochemistry/Molecular biology/Biotechnology candidates can walk-in for project position at Central University of Tamil Nadu. Central University of Tamil Nadu is recruiting msc candidates for JRF vacancy. Central University of Tamil Nadu research position for ms candidates. Check out all of the details on the same below:
This job expires in :
Name of the Position: Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
Name of the Project: Co-cultivation of microalgae with oleaginous yeast to enhance lipid yield for biofuel production.
Monthly Fellowship: Rs. 31,000/(for NET/GATE/ICMR-JRF/DBT-JRF/CUCET qualified)/ + 10 percent HRA
Tenure of Position: 1 year, extendable annually until the conclusion of this project period, subject to satisfactory performance
Essential Qualifications: MSc in Life Science/ Microbiology/ Biochemistry/ Molecular biology/ Biotechnology or equivalent with minimum 55 percent with NET/ICMR-JRF/DBT-JRF
Desired Qualifications: To carry out the research work in the industry of Phycology, biofuel production, Downstream Processing, basic microbiology techniques etc will be favoured.
Age limit: 28 years (to be relaxed according to rules of Govt. Of India)
How to Apply:
- Filled in an application in the format attached, covering letter, detailed curriculum vitae
- Original and attested photocopies of documents, certificates, degree and mark sheets.
- Original and attested copy of GATE score card/ UGC-CSIR JRF/NET examination result if any.
- Copies of certificates/ testimonials/ documents that the candidate might want to bring to the knowledge of the selection committee.
For further details regarding the project, please contact:
Dr. Suchitra Rakesh (Principal Investigator, DST-SERB)
Biofuel Research Laboratory
Department of Microbiology
Central University of Tamil Nadu
Thiruvarur 610 005, Tamil Nadu.
E-mail: [email protected]
- Time and Date of Walk-in-Interview: 10 am, 22nd August 2019
- Venue: Department of Microbiology, CLCII, Central University of Tamil Nadu, Thiruvarur, Tamil Nadu. Additional details regarding the project, please contact address above.
View Notification Below
Download Application Format Below
Editor’s Note: CUTN Biotech/Biochem, msc jobs, life sciences jobs, biochemistry jobs, molecular biology jobs, mol bio jobs, mol biology jobs, biochem jobs, project assistant jobs, project jobs, project openings, central university of tamil nadu jobs, tamil nadu jobs, check out the Biotecnika Times Newsletter, Podcast and all of our social media platforms for the latest in the life sciences industry.