CSIR-CFTRI Food Tech & Biotechnology Research Jobs
MTech Biotech & Food Tech and MSc Biotechnology candidates Apply for senior research fellow vacancy. Latest CFTRI Mysore 2019 jobs for MSc & MTech Biotech/Food Tech and MSc Biotechnology candidates. CSIR-CFTRI is recruiting for research vacancies. CFTRI Mysore recruiting:
This job expires in :
Name of Job: Senior Research Fellow
No. of Posts: 01
Name of the Project: “Development of Hygienic Technology for preparation of Herbal/Spice water” (SSP-0268)
Essential Qualifications: First-class M.Sc. In Food Technology or equivalent degree With NET/GATE and two years of research expertise with good academic records. (OR) First-class M.Tech. In Biotechnology/Food Technology/ Food Science or equivalent degree with 2 years of research experience.
Desirable Qualifications: PhD submitted candidates.
Emoluments: Rs.28,000/- (Rupees Twenty Eight Thousand) consolidated per month.
How to Apply:
- Candidates shouldn’t have exceeded 32 years of age as on 04.09.2019 i.e. the date of walk-in-interview for the positions. Age comfort as important by Govt. Of India principles for SC/ST/OBC and girls, candidates will be considered.
- The engagement of PA-II is solely for the aforementioned research work.
- The involvement will be contractual and also on a purely temporary basis in the project (SSP-0268) for a maximum period of three months and is co-terminus together with the project, in the event the job terminates sooner or until the funds can be obtained, whichever is sooner
- The involvement under externally financed project doesn’t confer any right/claim at either explicitly or implicitly on the appointee for a routine appointment in CSIR/CFTRI, contrary to any place or otherwise under any lawful requirements precedent.
- Performance of this RA-II is going to be reviewed every six months. In the event the operation isn’t satisfactory, the fellowship may be terminated with one month’s notice or one month’s stipend in lieu thereof.
- No TA/DA will be supplied to the candidates for attending the interview.
- If the candidate is operating in CSIR-CFTRI, a “No objection certificate” in the PI is compulsory at the time of interview.
Interested eligible candidates may appear for walk-in-interview and report to Dr M. Madhava Naidu, Sr. Principal Scientist, Department of Spices & Flavour Sciences, CSIR-CFTRI Mysore on 04.09.2019 at 10.30 A.M. While attending the interview, applicants are asked to bring all of the original supporting documents for date of birth, educational qualification, caste certificates (if applicable) and experience certificates for verification together with your whole Bio-data with email address/contact phone number together with attested copies of the required certificates and passport size photograph.
In the event, a large number of applicants turn up for the interview, the candidates will be short-listed by a duly constituted Screening/Selection Committee and only short-listed candidates would be interviewed.
CANVASSING IN ANY FORM OR BRINGING IN ANY INFLUENCE, POLITICAL OR OTHERWISE WILL BE TREATED AS A DISQUALIFICATION FOR THE POST APPLIED FOR. INTERIM ENQUIRIES WON’T BE ATTENDED TO.
- Date & Time of Interview: 04.09.2019; 10.30 A.M.
- Venue of Interview: Spices and Flavour Sciences Department, CSIR-CFTRI, Mysore
View Notification Below
Editor’s Note: srf jobs, senior research fellow jobs, food tech jobs, mtech biotech jobs, mtech vacancies, mysuru jobs, cftri mysuru jobs, csir-cftri mysuru jobs. Check out all of the social media profiles like Twitter and Facebook. Please subscribe to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter. Also, check out the Podcast we have for free on SoundCloud.