Cognizant Jobs 2019 – Life Sciences Apply Online
BSc/BTech/MSc/MTech Life Sciences candidates can apply for the Team Manager – CDM/PVvacancy. Life Sciences Team Manager – CDM/PV position vacant for eligible candidates at Cognizant. Cognizant is hiring life sciences candidates for a Team Manager – CDM/PV position. Interested and eligible candidates check out all of the details on the same below:
Job Title: Team Manager – CDM/PV
Job ID: 00033150451
Location: Pune, Maharashtra, India
Graduate/Post Graduate/ Doctorate degree in life sciences/Pharmacy/Medical sciences/Registered Nurse
• Interacts with Client/customer to manage and resolve customer requests via effective queue management (prioritization of demand).
• Provides project updates.
• Create/collate periodic reports for client report meetings.
• Ensures data integrity of data presented to the client.
• Compliance with timelines for coding activities.
• Ensure Compliance with Coding Reports.
• Perform Dictionary up-versioning activity.
• Serve as an SME to Medical Reviewers concerning the coding activities and guidelines.
• Coordinate with the Cognizant onsite Medical Coding Specialist/Lead Data Manager.
• Deliver or coordinate training for onsite and off-shore medical coders.
• Participate in the creation and maintenance of project-specific coding conventions.
• Coordinate to manage Rave particular difficulties.
• Use daily coding activities in order to define and create metrics.
• Provide timely feedback and maintain regular team connect meetings and project meetings for a variety of issues and updates.
• Coordinate with data managers working on precisely the same study.
• Perform Operational QC.
• Periodic Capture of reporting and multitasking.
• Mentoring Team Members.
• Line management responsibilities.
• To view adequate resourcing, and work allocation for proper utilization across studies.
• Ensure Quality, compliance and Audit readiness.
• 1 Ensure completion of Data management activities as executed by Statistics Managers.
• 2 Contribute towards improvement in process, quality and efficiency to decrease the manual efforts.
• 3 Ensure Adherence to project level SLAs and KPI.
• 4 Face Internal, Client or Regulatory audits and help in closure of findings where applicable.
• 5 Responsible for the overall quality of deliverables from the Data management team.
• 6 Perform the Operational QC ( sample QC) for the DM deliverables.
• 7 People management and resource/work allocation across projects.
Project / Procedure:
• Ensure process deliverables are met.
• Acts as an SME for the team to Identify & resolve issues and document all process changes.
• Monitor & review first level processing.
• Process complex Transactions.
• Handle first level escalations from client.
• Identify and assess service improvement opportunities.
• Contribute to process improvement projects.
• Perform quality checks/audits to ensure data integrity, error-free exploration & processing of risks.
• Identify and report process changes.
• Adhere to the compulsory industry regulation and compliance requirements for the specified process.
• Perform Audit, Foresee Risk and institutionalize needed controls.
• Perform knowledge sharing.
• Update Processes documentation /user manuals as appropriate for the procedure.
• Participate in knowledge transfer.
• Ensures alignment to org driven metrics and hygiene needs with regard to.
• a Pyramid and Span.
• b Job Rotation of resources.
• c Cross Skilling of Resources.
• Mentors/coaches and grooms teams members to grow.
• Drives teams learning and innovation index goals.
• Delegates assign and reviews tasks given to team members for accuracy.
• Performance Management and development plans.
• Manages attrition and absenteeism.
• Make sure Accurate Tracking and collating of Quality and KPI metric data.
Employee Status: Full-Time Employee
Shift: Day Job
Editor’s Note: Cognizant Jobs 2019, bsc life sciences jobs, bsc jobs, msc life sciences, r&d life sciences, msc life sciences jobs, ife sciences careers. Check out all of the details on similar job opportunities via the Newsletter and also follow us on all of our social media. And check out the Podcast we have for free listen on SoundCloud.