BIRAC Jobs 2019 – MSc/BTech Apply With Rs. 60,000 pm Salary
M.Sc / B.Tech & PhD in life sciences, biological sciences candidates can apply online for Technical Officer vacancy at BIRAC. Life Sciences & Biological Sciences jobs for MSc candidates. Interested and eligible candidates can check out all of the details on the same below:
This job expires in :
1. About the Mission:
The National Biopharma Mission is an Industry-Academia Collaborative Mission of Department of Biotechnology (DBT), Ministry of Science & Technology, Govt. Of India for Accelerating Early Development for Biopharmaceuticals; to be implemented by Biotechnology Research Assistance Council (BIRAC)-a Public Sector Undertaking of DBT
Approved by the Government for implementation at an entire cost US$ 250 million the Mission is co-funded 50 percent with World Bank loan assistance.
The Mission Programme is a Pan-India Programme together with the most important goal of making India a hub for development and design of novel, affordable and effective biopharmaceutical products and solutions. This Program will aid in enhancing India’s innovation research and product development capabilities, notably by focusing on the development of vaccines, biologics and medical devices such as combating public health concerns. The Program would help academic researchers (through improving their translation capability); empower bio-entrepreneurs and SMEs (by decreased cost and risk during early stages of product development) and the industry (by elevating their innovation quotient). Anticipated long term impact would help the Indian population at large benefit because of the availability of affordable products and solutions pertinent to Indian health needs.
Additional Information about the Mission Programme could be seen at BIRAC site
2. About the Implementation Agency:
Biotechnology Industry Research Assistance Council (BIRAC) a Public Sector Undertaking of the Department of Biotechnology, Ministry of Science & Technology, and Government of India have been entrusted the responsibility of implementing this Program. It houses the Program Management Unit (PMU) which works as an operational and functional arm to oversee and monitor program implementation.
3. Position: Technical Officer in NBM
A. Job Description:
- Work closely together with experts to identify priorities and want based project
- Help Head Technical for project appraisal and technical due diligence
- Make comprehensive technical reports, analyze data and interpret results
- Technical monitoring of projects
- Evaluate the project-specific technologies, project results, products and processes and define future strategies
- Contribute to scientific analysis and Comprehension of the problem, gaps and necessary scientific intervention
- Support the projects for product development regulatory approval process
- Understand team aims and cooperate and collaborate with others to achieve them
- Adhere to external and internal compliance responsibilities in a timely fashion
b. Eligibility Criteria:
i. Essential Requirements:
- M.Sc / B.Tech in life sciences, biological sciences or allied areas.
- two to three years of related work experience in any reputed life science industry.
- Experience in making detailed reports and giving presentations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent documentation skills
ii. Desirable Requirements:
- A PhD or equivalent in life sciences, biological sciences or allied areas.
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- Experience in Vaccine Research or Vaccine Development
c. Age Limit: 35 years according to the date of closing of the applications.
d. Compensation: Rs. 60,000/- (Consolidated)
4. General Information
- The above position is on a 3 years contract extendable based on the length of the Program duration based on performance. There’ll be a probation period of 3 months. Candidates found not appropriate during the period of probation won’t be confirmed in the post.
- Interested candidates can apply at the [email protected] in the prescribed format enclosed as Document I.
- Applications of applicants who haven’t applied in the prescribed format won’t be considered.
Last Date of Application is August 22, 2019.
Editor’s Note: Govt jobs, Government jobs, Govt BIRAC careers, BIRAC vacancies, BIRAC recruitment, careers Government 2019, BIRAC jobs, BIRAC Btech jobs, BIRAC life sciences jobs, BIRAC life sciences jobs, msc jobs, btech life sciences jobs, biotechnology jobs, msc life sciences jobs, BIRAC recruitment. You can subscribe to the free Newsletter that we have and also follow us on our YouTube channel.