Biotech IIT Bombay Junior Research Fellow Post Vacant
MSc Biotechnology candidates are encouraged to apply for a Junior Research Fellow position at IIT Bombay. IIT Bombay hiring msc biotechnology candidates for Research Fellow position. Research Fellow vacancy for msc biotechnology candidates at IIT Bombay. Check out all the details given below:
This job expires in :
Advertisement No.: IRCC/EXT074/2019
Name of Post: Junior Research Fellow
No. of Posts: 01
Job Reference Number: 50087467
Project title: 102/IFD/SAN/3746/2017-2018 dated 30.12.2017Protein Analysis Facility
About the project: Infrastructure Facility for advanced Research & Education in Diagnostics
- Candidate must have practical experience of protein biochemistry, molecular biology, cloning, gene expression, and protein purification.
- Candidates who have previous expertise in protein purification will be preferred.
Essential qualification and expertise:
M.Sc in Biotechnology (at least 60% marks or 6 CGPA) from IITs / IISCs/ NITs / reputed institutes and universities with a minimum of 6 months of research experience, with CSIR-UGC NET, Qualified or Qualified GATE ( GATE score (BT) cut off 340).
Consolidated Salary: Rs 25000 + 24 percent HRA
How to Apply:
- The position is temporary for a period of 1 year and tenable only for the duration of this project.
- The appointment is for time bound project and the candidate is needed to work for the successful conclusion of this project.
- The selection committee could offer higher or lower designation and lower or higher salary depending upon the experience and performance of the candidate in the interview.
- Candidates called for interview will be asked to attend at their own expenses. For almost any queries/clarification please contact [email protected].
Last Date: 27.08.2019
View Notification Below
Editor’s Note: Biotech IIT Bombay, IIT jobs, IIT Bombay careers, jrf jobs, junior research fellow jobs, jrf careers, biotechnology careers, iit bombay jobs, ircc-iit bombay jobs.. Make sure you check out the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and that you subscribe to it. Check out the Podcast we have for free listen on SoundCloud.