Accenture Latest Job Openings 2019 – Life Science Apply Online
Jobs for Life Sciences Quality Review Associate vacancies at Accenture. Accenture is hiring Life Sciences candidates for Quality Review Associate openings. Life Sciences jobs. Interested candidates can check out all of the details on the same below:
Name of the Post: Quality Review Associate
Job ID: 3199
Job Location: Bengaluru
- Creates and maintains/perform clinical data testing procedures such as electronic data capture (EDC) systems and clinical data management databases (CDMDB).
- Coordinates and manages clinical data testing associated efforts within the department and across various functional areas.
- Ensures a high degree of standardization, quality and efficiency are met and maintained.
- Assists the project manager in developing and maintaining an efficient EDC production environment.
- Degree preferably in Life Sciences, Computer Science or Engineering, Information Systems.
- 1+ years’ experience in QA/QC environment favoured.
- Expertise in testing technical software, for example, client/server systems, programming languages, or other system software.
- Has to be competent to develop and execute test documentation (test scripts, test plans, etc.) in a GxP environment based on regulations (e.g. 21-CRF Part 11)
- Experience in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, Visio
- Proven capability to multi-task
- Experience in developing and implementing procedures and processes.
- Project Management experience.
- Outstanding communication skills and the ability to communicate with multiple target groups.
Degree preferably in Life Sciences, Computer Science or Engineering, Information Systems.
Editor’s Note: Accenture Latest Job Openings 2019, bsc jobs, life sciences careers, Accenture jobs, life sciences jobs, accenture jobs, accenture life sciences jobs, Accenture jobs, Accenture careers, Accenture msc jobs. Check out the Biotecnika Times Newsletter for more such jobs and also check out the Podcast we have for free listen on SoundCloud.